Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Thank you from Tiki Hell party!

Pages: 1 15 replies

BV

I loved the barf bags. I can't believe that I was the first person to ask for the slushie margarita with a jager floater!! mmmmm Tasty!

L

The mai tai slushess were awesome and Vic you were a great doorman!

I

I will always have fond memories of my 7 shots of Jeager. Fond memories indeed.

Awesome Mai Tai Slushies! Congrats on winning. No one could argue that it wasn't hell with Jimmy Buffet playing! Argh! Thanks for hosting!

I have a small barf bag collection and this is by far my favorite.

O
Otto posted on Wed, Aug 25, 2010 9:44 PM

Oh HELL,
oh treacherous hell, after 151 lashes from Ran I headed over to hell where there were no drinks save Jager or Buffalo Sweat, both of which I drank and nearly puked. Although the music was horrible I found myself dancing luridly with some ladies. What the hell?

BV

But Otto, what is hell if not "wrong" yet so "right" ! Did you not drink the slushy machine mai tai? It was good. Tiki Hell- the place people deny during the day but visit secretly at night. :) Thanks again.

TG

I had numerous buffalo sweats (TWO nights in a row!) and came out unscathed. I think it's my new favorite drink! Thanks you guys for an AWESOME party! I'm a sucker for Wild Turkey and Rick Astley! :)

Dina

M

I wouldn't say "unscathed" tikiglam... I found that one supersize Mai Tai slushy will 1. keep one cool in Tiki Hell and 2. Make you sorry the next day you indulged.

Good times just the same! Worth it all night to say "see you in HELL"

TG

When I say "unscathed" I mean I didn't have to use my barf bag :)

Couldn't quite muster up the courage for the Jager and the slushie was absolutely horrendous (who thought a pink Mai Tai would be a good thing?), but the music...It was awful and terrific at the same time. Quite the mix of hip-hop, disco, soul, metal, etc. Danced my patootie off for hours. Anyone who claims they witnessed me belting out Michael Jackson and disco tunes at the top of my lungs while dancing like an idiot is lying. Thanks all who joined in the merriment and danced with me. Phreak dancing in hell, who would have thunk it? Thanks so much Vic, Ron, and the rest of the North Bay gang.

M

well Brenda...they did call it Tiki HELL so pink mai tai slushies seem about right. hahaha

Mahalo Vic, Tiki Hell was so wrong yet so right

If theres a hell below were all gonna go!

BV

Wow! Thanks for the pictures! Big Vic

On 2010-08-24 22:01, Big Vic wrote:

Congrats Vic!

Pages: 1 15 replies