Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The problem with Tiki Oasis III

Pages: 1 22 replies

I didn't want to bring this up, but I've found a BIG problem with the Tiki Oasis III gig - I like you all and now find it hard to be an ultra-critical a-hole!

Man, why'd I go? Before I left I had a bunch of pre-conceived notions on everyone that I hadn't actually met, which provided me with the, shall we say, creative license to shred!

Now, I just sit at my desk, teary eyed, as I think about all the bonding (not that bonding Baxdog) that we did - mixing drinks, laughing, singing, peeing, smoking #*@, getting busted by the coppers, hurling.

I ask that you all cheer Bong up a little by posting something that will really set him off!

Sincerely,

Your love Tiki - Bong

Ye lords

I missed out on Bong bonding?

DAMN MY UNIT!! (It means something literally, but I'll just let the inferences go wild)

HEY BONG!,

The problen with OASIS III is, you were there!!! HA! That should cheer up your sorry ass!! Get back to being an arse hole so I can concentrate on work!!!

For Bong....
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?

DZ

AAhhh... NOW I see... EVIDENCE!!

While those are undoubtedly the feet of the sleeping Doctor Z, I believe the hands deftly applying the polish belong to Matteo!
Of course, I could be wrong - I was alseep, after all!

I mean hey, nail polish is one thing, but GLITTER GOLD is NOT my color! Puh-leeeze! Bong musta picked it out. Or maybe that one bartender...

Last time I leave my f*%kin' door open when I go to sleep around YOU guys...

But, as they say, "Payback's a bitch!" :wink:

Doctor Z
Mix-maestro of the Castaway Lounge,
Redondo Beach, CA

[ Edited by: Doctor Z on 2003-05-14 07:58 ]

Hey Bong,

I only talked to you at Tiki III for about 10 seconds and I feel sad that I spent that much time of my life with you !

Thanks all for cheering me down! Now, back to reality!

Bong,
Did you forget about my high-priced $25 table that you brought back for me in your truck?

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-05-14 14:17 ]

Oh Yeah!

The Witco table you scored for $25! Now I am pissed!

K

So Tiki_Bong wants to be set off?

Well I was thinking of posting an essay on my own personal Tiki Weltanshauung and how it relates to our collective Polynesian Pop milieu.

However, after Squawker was torn to bits like Lord of Flies, I've been reluctant to pontificate.

But if it will make someone happy, I'll be glad to share my profound insights.

D

Proceed with caution....

Was Bong showin' everyone his petrified tiki?

My only problem was that before the Oasis I got a sty in my eye and had to walk around all weekend like my eye was growing an eye of it's own. I went to an optimist but he just said, "You'll be fine"

[ Edited by: suicide_sam on 2003-05-14 16:18 ]

T

Here you go Bong, I heard you like Shag... right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3520093921&category=280

I hope this will make you feel better! :wink:

C

Will that listing EVER go away???

On 2003-05-14 13:58, kctiki wrote:
So Tiki_Bong wants to be set off?

Well I was thinking of posting an essay on my own personal Tiki Weltanshauung and how it relates to our collective Polynesian Pop milieu.

However, after Squawker was torn to bits like Lord of Flies, I've been reluctant to pontificate.

But if it will make someone happy, I'll be glad to share my profound insights.

We decline your invitation.

Kansas City, Kansas City here I cum...

I, of course, did not witness this unsuitable activity. And there is no proof that I was there. I retired early to my room after the show with a dark, hairy and handsome gorilla for a night I will never forget - and who will vouch for my whereabouts. However, I did notice a bottle of my white sparkly polish was missing in the morning.

It's all about love Z and girl...

HH

I smell blood in these waters...

My only problem was that before the Oasis I got a sty in my eye and had to walk around all weekend like my eye was growing an eye of it's own. I went to an optimist but he just said, "You'll be fine"

Well, if he's an optimist of course he told you you'll be fine.

For your second opinion, I'd consult a pessimist.

[ Edited by: tikivixen on 2003-05-14 18:28 ]

K

On 2003-05-14 18:16, hula hula wrote:
I smell blood in these waters...

Sung to the tune of "The Theme to Billy Jack":

...and the bloody morning afterrrr,
one tin tiki swims awaaaaayyy...

Stye? You had a stye Fred? Never saw it.

Bong - while rummaging around in my wallet the other day lookin' for some mis-placed cash, I came across this little card I got from the ACLU that said: "If you are stopped by the police" and continues to list several possible police encounter situations & how they recommend you deal with them. I thought, damn I shoulda dug this out last friday night and handed it to Bong while he was talkin' to the cops in rm 135! Once again, due to exsessive alcohol intake I missed another chance to help out.

SHIP! You are Classic!!!

Pages: 1 22 replies