Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Central Garage Sale

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha Folks. Just an FYI, I'm helping a friend with his garage sale this weekend and am going to be bringing out a bunch of my stuff to try and make a little extra cash (Oasis III wiped me out). I will only be there on Sunday (5/18) but if you're interested in checking out what I'll have, please feel free to stop by. It will be located at 3939 Wakefield Ave, Chino, Ca (out in the 909).

For those of you who got a peek at my trading stash at Oasis III, I'll have even more ~ tiki mugs, carvings, original artwork, etc. Other than tiki, you can expect to find electronics, baby clothes, a washer/dryer, furniture, etc.

Also, if you're interested in joining me, you are certainly welcome to haul your stuff down. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll give you all the details. The sale has already been advertised on Craig's List and Recycler so we expect to have some brisk traffic!

D

PP what time does it start?

8am - 2pm

D

I might do a drive by....Thanks :D

If we come, shoul we wear "Mullet Wigs?"

p.s. God damn Tiki Bong has givin me the curse!!!!!

Ben'S are you startin to get ugly too?

On 2003-05-18 22:08, RevBambooBen wrote:
p.s. God damn Tiki Bong has givin me the curse!!!!!

Yes! Yes! ha, ha, ha, ha (evil laugh) my plan is working!

Soon, very soon, all of you will be Tiki Central class clowns, making smart ass comments whenever teacher isn't looking!

J
JTD posted on Mon, May 19, 2003 11:47 AM

Soon, very soon, all of you will be Tiki Central class clowns, making smart ass comments whenever teacher isn't looking!

Bong,
When you hit 1,000 posts, maybe you get to be
a Tiki Special Anti-Socialite. Oh god, now the plan's working on me. Aarggh!

[ Edited by: JTD on 2003-05-19 11:48 ]

mullet wigs???, you guys don't dig the "inbred empire"?.You really need to check out chino. hell, the smell alone......damn cows.Just kidding pop.

Pages: 1 9 replies