Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

In need of

Pages: 1 1 replies

Well, the wife and I are finally going to be in the Alameda area without the 12yr old, and are planning on stopping by Forbidden Island. We are staying over at the marina hotel and see that it's way to far to walk...back at least. So... Whats the area around the lounge like? We will be there on the 12th and I see that they are having a car show on the same day. Is there other parking close? I'm going to figure that the area in front will be swamped with show people so parking a couple of blocks away will probably be best, but we are returning from a show ourselves and the truck will be loaded with stuff. any ideas???

On a different note, other than the norm, any recommended drinks to order? T.C. discount coupon codes??? (lol)

any tips will be great :drink:

L

There is a ton of street parking around Forbidden Island..as long as you don't block anyone's driveway you are good to go. Also Alameda is a great town so if you have stuff in your car I am sure it will be there when you return back to it :)

Be sure to drive the speed limit (25) because there are always a lot of cops around.

As far as the drinks go they are all awesome. I personally love their zombies, Boo Loo and navy grogs but since they are having their car show that day they may have a limted drink menu.

Suzanne has really created some amazing cocktails of her own. If she is working that day and the menu is not limited you could ask her for something special.

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-09-06 18:14 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies