Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Announcing DeTiki Vintage

Pages: 1 5 replies

Not that you can miss us now that we have the banner ad up. (didn't realize how red and yellow it was going to turn out. It's like my wardrobe meets web design) but in addition to our custom carvings we are now selling the best of our vintage Hawaiian fashions in our Etsy shop. We are also offering a pretty good discount if you order a purse to match any items you buy off Etsy.
We'll be adding more purses and other carvings to the shop this week too! The response at Oasis was overwhelming and so kind, and we are working on some really neat things that we can't wait to show you all.

even if you aren't in the market for a carving, check out our site! We are looking to make it another fun Tiki site for your Bookmark page, and are always open for guest bloggers!

Find us at the Mai Kai gift shop in addition to My Baby Jo. Here is a preview of one of three we are taking down this weekend. (posts without pics are boring!)

L

You guys had such amazing purses at Oasis..I can not wait to buy one of the Tiki Bob ones for myself :)

Really impressed by your portfolio online too--the skull lamp is awesome!

thanks! We just had 10 foot cedar beams delivered to the house for several more lamps. We sold both of those at the Hukilau and are hoping they go over just as well at Screamfest. We are working on a coffin bar case too for our more ghoulish clientele.

link to your etsy store?

We are getting close to 500 fans on Facebook, so if you haven't done it yet, please "like" us. When we get to the magic number we are giving away a small version of our logo carving, and it would be awesome if one of our tiki central ohana scored it.

Pages: 1 5 replies