Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Wanted

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

This is my first post on Tiki Central so if I am not following protocol, forgive me. I wonder if anyone is willing to sell directly to me. I have been shilled on ebay in auctions for tiki stuff recently so have decided that I will not buy on ebay anymore. Too many disreputable sellers.

I am assembling a mini collection of special his & hers tiki mugs for a collector friend that is having a tiki themed wedding. I am looking for a few pieces, two of them are on ebay now but it never hurts to try direct buying. I want:

1. Cavetiki Ice-Man
  2. Princess Pua
  3. Exotiki
  4. Tiki Girl pink not white
  5. Stockton Island Earring in "gift" condition

Also, for my own collection I'm trying to buy

1. OMC Tall slender painted eye Moai
  2. Hawaiian Village (Tampa)Good Luck with painted eye moai face

[ Edited by: trutiki 2010-09-08 09:08 ]

[ Edited by: trutiki 2010-09-09 16:00 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 8:29 AM

You can buy Tiki Girl in pink from Tiki Farm, the company that produced it.

http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p1.htm

And if you ask Holden real nice, even though it's no longer listed for sale, he might have a Exotiki laying around.

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-09-08 08:33 ]

T

Sorry but that Tiki Girl is in white with pink. I'm looking for pink with white.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 8:35 AM

Go back and read the description again. It's pink with white.

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-09-08 08:40 ]

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 8:54 AM

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-09-08 08:55 ]

T

I know that, but the first release was a dark pink with light details and even darker pink lined eyes. The one shown is the second coloration of the same design. i've seen other photos of this and it looks much whiter than it appears on tiki farm.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 8, 2010 9:07 AM

You're looking for the original version. Holden's descriptions aren't always the best descriptions of the product. :)

T

Exactly. there's one on ebay now, but I'm through with ebay.

MN

Hey Tru,
The seller of the Tiki Girl in pink is Tiki Matt here on TC. Look near the middle of page one of market place for his ad.

TT

I know what you mean about getting tired of some of the ebay seller. I would say mattvorn aka Tik Matt here, is one fo the best sellers around. Shop with him and ou will be happy. Have you joining http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi. Lots of good people to deal with.

T

Thanks for the endorsement. I can tell his auctions are legit. I'll check it out.

TM

Thanks for the props! Too bad I didn't see your post before I listed it on ebay, I may have another burried in the garage, if I do I'll let you know...

Pages: 1 11 replies