Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Gettin' a Shecky!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pages: 1 3 replies

Just heard back from Stuckie. WIll be getting a Shecky. I have got to say Munktiki have got the best mugs out there, both the limited and reg. mugs. My all time fav has to be the Evil Bastard. Hope to get out this weekend hit some flea markets in the Balto MD area.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-19 22:14 ]

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-24 21:48 ]

K9

Erm... You mean a "Shecky", right? =^)

I'm also a big Munktiki junkie, and I'm in Baltimore too-- but I've never had much luck at local flea markets. Sigh, maybe I'm just not hitting the right ones, or not at the right time. Oh well.

I got my Shecky a couple of weeks ago and just today received my Evil Bastard (he's BIG and SCARY!) and Super Tiki Deluxe (also awesome!).

Oh, if only I could step up and be high bidder for an El Supremo. That has to be one of the coolest mugs ever designed. Anybody want to sell me one???

T

Yeah, I have my sites set on an El Supremo too. Sooner or later the bidding has got to be a little lower. We've still got time jukeboy. If not, guess i'll have to break open the piggy bank. I lucked out with a Chongo about a month ago. They had just sold out and I got 'em for about $45. Good Luck with the endless searches everyone. BTW, I got my Shecky today. WEEEEEEEEE!

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-24 21:47 ]

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-24 21:47 ]

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-24 21:48 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies