Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Cincinnati Tiki People, Give me a Call! Here Now!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Hey Guys,

I'm in Cincinnati through Sunday and have been on the hunt around the city.

If anyone would like to get together, let me know, if you have extras or anything Tiki for sale, please give me a call!

eight six five-322 1972

Thanks,

Paul

[email protected]

TJ

Don't be disappointed if you don't find anything.
This city is a tough nut to crack.
It's very hit or miss.
Good luck!

Paul - Dude, my schedule is so freakin' booked this week. But you're pretty close to Daddy Katz in Dayton...a mere 45 minute drive north. He has crap-loads of tiki stuff and you will NOT be disappointed.
While you're here, you can check out the new bar tiki in Dayton.
If we can get away for a few, we'll give you a call and hook up. Be safe.

[ Edited by: the75stingray 2010-09-15 18:28 ]

[ Edited by: the75stingray 2010-09-15 18:30 ]

Paul,

I'm in Cincinnati, unfortunately I'm a bit under the weather today and I've guarantied myself in the house. There's not a Tiki scene here, not outside of my place anyway. If you're downtown do go to Tonic on 4th Street-it's a first class cocktail joint. No Tiki yet, but they do a great job with classic cocktails.

Mahalo,

Craig

H
Hep posted on Wed, Sep 15, 2010 7:56 PM

I second Stingray. Daddy Katz in Dayton has lots of great tiki treasures. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.daddykatzkustomkulture.com/

Dayton also has a new tiki bar, Bar Tiki, at 613 East Fifth Street in the Oregon Arts District. The decor still needs some work, but the tropical cocktails are good. Sidebar, on the same Fifth Street entertainment strip, does excellent pre-Prohibition cocktails.

http://sidebar410.com/

I'd invite you up to visit the home bar, but we're heading out of town this weekend for a wedding. I hope you have a great visit!

Thanks guys,

If anyone has any time let me know, we are vending our ceramics this week at the Pug Dog Nationals at the Kings Island Resort in Mason.

Yesterday we found about ten mugs hitting Cincinnati and I posted them in the tiki finds thread.

Having a Kon Tiki for years we figured there would be a lot of cool stuff.

My phone number is listed above and if you have trades or sales items, please let me know.

Paul

On 2010-09-15 19:56, Hep wrote:
I second Stingray. Daddy Katz in Dayton has lots of great tiki treasures. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.daddykatzkustomkulture.com/

Dayton also has a new tiki bar, Bar Tiki, at 613 East Fifth Street in the Oregon Arts District. The decor still needs some work, but the tropical cocktails are good. Sidebar, on the same Fifth Street entertainment strip, does excellent pre-Prohibition cocktails.

http://sidebar410.com/

I'd invite you up to visit the home bar, but we're heading out of town this weekend for a wedding. I hope you have a great visit!

HOLY CR@P!! I had no idea that there was a Tiki bar right up the road in Dayton! I've got to get up there more often!

We are going to road trip up to DaddyKatz and Bar Tiki now, planning to hit a few thrift stores in the area.

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Paul

Daddy Katz RULED!

Big thanks to Bill for his hospitality and we happened upon their thursday night rod run and open shop. I spent way to much money and bought a few way cool pieces. Met some colorful characters and hopefully made a friend for life.

Didn't make it to Bar Tiki, I had my fill at Daddy Katz.

If you are in the Cincinnati area, go see these guy!

AMAZING!

Thanks BILL!

Paul

Robb paints black velvet!

Got Mugs?

Da Bomb!

I photo freaked this one!

Big thanks for the good food, new friends and awesome loot, I spent way to much money!

Paul

is headed to Bar Tiki in Dayton tonight to get my Mai Tai on!

Anyone wanting to meet up we'll be there around 7pm.

Paul

Found a few Tiki pieces at Traders World in Mason Ohio on the way to Bar Tiki.

Paul

Sorry I missed your visit to Dayton Paul, but I was in Vegas getting hitched! I look forward to meeting up next time though.
Eric

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 24, 2010 4:58 PM

In Vegas getting hitched!? Your screenname of SufferinSimon will be well-deserved. You know the three "rings' in relationship don't you? First is the "engagement ring", then comes the "wedding ring", which brings the "suffering". :) Congrats and good luck. :D

Pages: 1 12 replies