Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Waring blender question

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hi everyone, sorry for the oddball question

I've got an old Waring clover-shaped pitcher and am looking at a different old Waring blender (50s or 60s) that uses the cylindrical pitcher , but it has NO pitcher.

Does anyone know if a clover-shaped pitcher will fit on a cylindrical waring blender?. I assume that it all depends on the size of the plastic part that attaches it to the blender rather than the just pitcher size itself..

Thanks in advance for the help

[ Edited by: hapa lolo 2010-09-17 10:14 ]

Hi Hapa and welcome to TC. I'm no blender expert but the only way to find out may be to pick up an old base at a secondhand shop and give it a try. I went with the older blenders for a while and love them but have recently upgraded my blending technology. Hope you can find what your looking for.

HL

Thanks Tray for the welcome. I've been reading this board for a few weeks (since finding out there's a whole other world outside the Trader Vic's recipes). Great resource.

I think you're right - I won't risk it with an online purchase & not have the pitcher fit. Hopefully an clover blender will come a long after some shopping.. the old Warings look like they might be powerful machines but still in the 'entry level' price range.

Taryn

Pages: 1 2 replies