Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Thee Swank Bastards / The Fink Bombs / Secret Samurai this Friday September 24th

Pages: 1 9 replies

KT

IF YOU WENT THE TIKI OASIS 2010 YOU SAW THEE SWANK BASTARDS ROCK THE ROOM CRAWL PARTIES FOR FRANKIE'S TIKI ROOM AND KILLED IT ON THE BIG STAGE. ALSO PLAYING A GREAT NEW LOCAL BAND THE FINK BOMBS AND SURF GUITAR HERO'S SECRET SAMURAI.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH AT THE KENSINGTON CLUB IN SAN DIEGO starts at 9:30

[ Edited by: ken tiki 2010-09-19 18:38 ]

[ Edited by: ken tiki 2010-09-19 18:38 ]

[ Edited by: ken tiki 2010-09-21 19:41 ]

Hot diggity! I am there. Thanks Ken.

Erik the Red

gonna try to make it down for this one.

Jeff(btd)

Bimp.
Who else is going besides Red Beard & Black Beard? Jeff, you need to grow a longer beard. :)

Erik the Red

Tiki Oasis 8

Burlesque/hula hoop dancer not included. Unless....

http://www.greyhoundog.org

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2010-09-24 21:22 ]

TL

Hey Erik, I'm going to make this show and grab my brother in-law Geoff to be my driver. I've never been to the Ken club what's it like? And what time do they go on?

On 2010-09-23 20:02, tiki leki wrote:
Hey Erik, I'm going to make this show and grab my brother in-law Geoff to be my driver. I've never been to the Ken club what's it like? And what time do they go on?

Old man bar during the day, hipster at night. Railroad flat style. Long and narrow. The bands will play in the room next door.
I gotta imagine Secret Samurai don't go on before 9 or 10. And Thee Swank Bastards around 12 or 12:30. Times are guesses. :)

I'm going to try to make it to this show. I caught the Fink Bombs last weekend. I think it was their first show? I dig the garage style they play. With Secret Samurai and Thee Swank Bastards on the the same bill it will be great show. No question.

bump

Bump.

fun show last night,
glad I went down to SD for it.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 9 replies