Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage Commercial Tiki Bar & 6 chairs. For TC memebers $900 this wknd

Pages: 1 3 replies

Thats right, I need to move this bar this weekend because construction starts Monday. If you r a TC Memeber the bar and 6 chairs are yours for $900 cash. This is a Vintage Commercial Bar that came from a defunct Vegas hotel so I am told from the person I bought it from whom owned it for many years. Apparently there were three of these bars. This one is unique for a variety of reasons. First of all it's size. It's much larger then the common Tiki Bars one sees. It is a whopping 6 &1/2 feet left to right, four feet front from to back and 45 inches high. Secondly the bar top has a drink rail for making cocktails that is 4 inches deep plus the actual counter top is 20 inches for a total 24 inches front to back of the bar top. In addition both the top and drink rail are Mahogany. It has a locking cabinet and several shelves which I believe are also Mahogany. Now to the chairs. They are also commercial grade. Extra Wide and Extra Sturdy. Witness the size of the bar by the fact that six of these chairs fit comfortably around the bar. The chairs are 25 inches wide in the seating area. Finally the bar has just been thoroughly refinished and is ready to go to work. The chairs have also just been refinished but still have a two things left to do to them. The chair backs could be repaired and cushions need to be made for them. Chairs of this commercial grade run in the hundreds alone. I would bet they would like cost about $300 to $400 each! This is a smoking deal that I had planned to use in my bar, but have just decided to go with a permanent, built in style bar. I am offering this bar and chairs at a price to move it quickly. $1200 OBO Local pickup in Newport Beach, unless the buyer fully arranges all of the shipping, I will help, just not pack it. Call me - Jim- -714-350-8900

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2010-09-22 06:22 ]

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2010-09-22 06:36 ]

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2010-09-22 06:40 ]

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2010-09-22 07:05 ]

[ Edited by: Burgersurfer 2010-09-22 07:20 ]

[ Edited by: burgersurfer 2010-09-22 18:52 ]

C

pictures???

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2010-09-22 06:39 ]

Sorry, one and only bump because I lowered the price for TC Members so long as it is picked up this weekend

Pages: 1 3 replies