Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 10 afterparty @ the new Trader Vic's Emeryville

Pages: 1 21 replies

O
Otto posted on Tue, Sep 28, 2010 12:45 AM

Sunday, October 3 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Trader Vic's Emeryville, 9 Anchor Drive, Emeryville, CA

Prizes! Discounted drinks! Special Surprises! Tiki Oasis 10 merchandise (we are selling off the last of this stuff!)! oh and MORE!!
Full versions of Crystal Cove's videos from Tiki Oasis TV
http://www.youtube.com/tikioasistv#p/u/0/tUeHmYoWkhg

Let's get a roll cal going here

B

I am going! XOX Baby Doe

B

Want to perform at this party?

send me a direct e-mail for consideration babydoe AT babydoe.net

Aloha!
Come on down to the newly renovated Trader Vic's Emeryville and join in the after party of Tiki Oasis 10!
You don't want to miss it! We have missed you and can't wait to see you all!
Mahalo!

-Trader Vic's

J

I'll be there.

We want to go, it depends on how many mugs are finished by then. It would just be wonderful to see everyone and the "new" Trader Vic's. Wendy and Dan

I've gotten enough done on the mugs to plan to come to this wonderful event.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2010-09-30 13:45 ]

Our cover model, Dinah DeRosa, will be at the party with some Hula Girls' cds and poters. Be sure to say hi to her!

C

Lady Di and I can't wait to see the remodel. Looking forward to an original Mai-tai.
See you there.

BV

I will be there! I can't wait to see you all again. As a teacher I get paid my summer money in July and nothing again until October 1st! September always turns into a "lay low till pay day" month. But now it's October and I get to party again! I'm coming as myself and not the devil. :wink:

MT

Coco Loco and I will be there! :drink:

O
Otto posted on Fri, Oct 1, 2010 12:27 AM

did I mention that we will have full length movies of Tiki Oasis 10?
If you weren't there you'll want to see this
If you were there you'll want to relive this

Videos shot and edited by Crystal Cove Media
http://www.youtube.com/tikioasistv#p/u/2/kEfZ4yU8yq8

This is gonna be a good one, the renewed Vic's looks amazing! Wish I could be at both, S.F. and P.S. !

B

Oh and we forgot to say the event is FREE! :)

Free is really cool, thank you. See you soon, Wendy and Dan

I'll be there too. Wouldn't miss this party for the world.

O
Otto posted on Sat, Oct 2, 2010 3:41 PM

On 2010-09-29 20:21, Luckydesigns wrote:
Our cover model, Dinah DeRosa, will be at the party with some Hula Girls' cds and poters. Be sure to say hi to her!

If you want to buy The Hula Girls (the band) merch look for Dinah. She looks like this:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dinah-DeRosa/1720347911#!/profile.php?id=1720347911

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinah-DeRosa/138455692847198?ref=sgm#!/photo.php?pid=424274&id=138455692847198&ref=fbx_album&fbid=154576214568479

Hey everyone!

Head down to the party and check out the great footage we've put together for Tiki Oasis 10 from Tiki Oasis TV!

We raised the bar even further this year and shot a lot of the event with 2 TV quality HD cameras and put some great footage together professionally edited and with great sound.

See Kim Tsoy's full set cut together with great sound taken directly from the mixing board.

See The Martini Kings' full set cut together with great sound taken directly from the mixing board.

And a plethora of other great moments to long to list from the event!
Head over and a take a look!

Will be there for sure sounds like a great time

B

we have some super giveaways packed up and ready for tonight!

SUPER excited to get to hang out with everyone.

XO Baby Doe

What a wonderful day. We went to the De Young in SF to see the PNG exhibit, it was great. Then to Trader Vic's for dinner. We finished just in time for Otto and Baby Doe's party. We had a blast seeing old friends and grabbing candy off the floor until it was all gone. I had fun passing out the goodies to those to shy to crawl on the floor and especially to Eloy and Mondo who's kids got an early Halloween. Thank you Otto and Baby Doe for a great party. Wendy and Dan

In reverse order.

Since I was on the floor grabbing candy I missed photos of the chaos. Anyone get some of those?

O
Otto posted on Fri, Oct 8, 2010 12:58 AM

Hey! Let's see some photos of the candy and VooDoo Rum grabbing hordes!

btw, my fez is a new prototype soon to be released by Fez-O-Rama

Tiki Oasis Shag fez!

I missed those shots, I was on the floor grabbing candy. Any one else take photos? Wendy

Pages: 1 21 replies