Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Garage?

Pages: 1 5 replies

T
txmod posted on Thu, Sep 30, 2010 7:53 PM

I took a listing on a cool mod house that was some sort of show house originally. I was in kind of a hurry the first time I was there and didn't go inside of the dark garage area (what's there to a garage after all?). Shame on me for that, I guess now I am going to have to go back and try to get a picture of it. It has a back garage door (opposite from the one to the driveway) to lift it up and make it open to the pool area. There are remnants of a tile floor that looks like it was original, time has not been kind to it though, and the walls of the garage are all lined with bamboo poles lined up side by side. Unfortunately they were painted, I don't know what you would do about that. It is obvious the garage was designed to double as a party room. Back out the cars and lift the pool side door and instead covered open air tiki bar space. I've never seen anything like that. A tiki garage?

http://search.har.com/engine/7826-Braeburn-Valley-Houston-TX-77074_HAR16157284.htm

Rather nice, I must say.

extremely cool

Wow! Some of the best real estate photos I've ever seen! Most listing photos are crap. NICE house!

Wow, I could afford that if I sold my house. That's a beautiful property.

Beautiful place.

"Mother-in-law suite" ?

Cancel my order!

Pages: 1 5 replies