Aloha Chris! PM returned!

Damn!!!! You've been busy Dave!!

Incredible work!! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Great work Dave.

M

Damn Dave! You keep getting better & better. Those are all real nice - great work!!

Jeff, thanks for the compliment! You know what they say about idle hands! :wink:

Thanks Ted, appreciate the props!

Holden, thank you much! I keep plugging away here.

Dave,
All of them are insane!
Beautiful!
Sorry I missed you in San Fran.,

Kevin, thanks much!

I was hoping to see you last weekend. Had a blast with Vic Saturday and Sunday though.

Missed ya for sure. Next time!

K
KAHAKA posted on Sun, Oct 3, 2010 2:07 PM

Dave!

Nice to see ya at the FI sale. Glad I could scoop up a couple of your pieces! Hope ya had a good trip.

Woody

Woody! Great to see you again! With the beautiful weather, home bar crawl and the parking lot sale, we had a blast all weekend!

Thanks for adding a few new pieces to your collection! It made the trip out West for us possible!

Just a little bump on this. Still some wonderful pieces available. I have at least one or two of the pictured items still in stock.

Thank you very much to those of you who have purchased an item! It is an honor to be a part of your tiki decor!

L

I love my tiki bob carving so much! Can't believe you have any of those left. I swear your work is amazing and I am stoked to own at least a piece in my humble collection.

Chiming in kinda late here, but damn Dave, you have been a productive whittler! Can't make up my mind which I like best, there are so many good ones!

Liz, thanks so much for your compliment! There are indeed some "Bobs" left for anyone who is interested!
I'm glad that you like your own "Bob" and that we were able to meet and chat a bit at Forbidden Island.

No worries Sven, I know you keep a busy schedule!
I guess I have been busy this summer... this actually barely scratches the surface of all the work I did this year.

Credit where credit is due... if it wasn't for your wonderful book 10 years ago, I wouldn't have been sucked into this world we call "Tiki."
Your book has been inspiration for me so many times, and before I start thinking about new work I always take another walk through its pages.

Mahalo, and congrats!

I just got three of Dave's great Lake Tiki carvings...WOW! They show great attention to detail, artistic flare, and a dedication to the continued promotion of tiki style! One of the pieces that we got, "The Conquerors" has gotten particular attention from ladies in the neighborhood. I keep insisting that the three warriors are holding their ornate paddles...these wicked wahines seem to think that they are holding something else!?!? I just think they all had too many mai tais last night!

Dave, thanks again for the prompt shipment-even the packaging was a work of art! Don't delay in ordering one of the Lake Tiki pieces otherwise I will have to direct the rest to my little tiki bar in the Arizona desert! Mahalo!

Larry-The Chiki Tiki of Arizona

Many thanks Larry for the kind compliments, the glowing review and for your purchase!

It is a real honor to have a place in your collection of tiki art!

Regarding "The Conquerors," that's not the first time I have heard that story!
A few attendees at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale had mistaken the clubs the little guys are holding for "something else." :)

It is folks like yourself and your passion for tiki that keep the fires burning in me to keep creating!

Thanks again, and keep an eye out in 2011... Celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Lake Tiki.

W

Time for my recommendation and thanks...

Hey Folks, I bought three pieces too. Can I just say WOW!! Even better in person than pictures can convey.

I love my "Bai" storyboard! I could stare at it for hours and imagine myself on Palau.

Thanks Dave, looking forward to more from you.

Chris

Chris, thank you also for your kind compliments and glowing review!

Makes me happy that you guys are stoked on my art.

The Caroline Islands storyboards are some of my favorite pieces to do, and I am glad you were able to add "The Bai" to your collection!

One of these days I've got to make one for myself!

Many mahalos again guys for your support!

Pages: 1 18 replies