Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mug Release Party at Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge June 1

Pages: 1 16 replies

Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge proudly presents our new, custom Tiki Mug by Tiki Farm. Available for purchase only at the bar, $8. You know you want one!

Please join us for the mug release party Sunday, June 1, 6 to 9pm.

Velvety, smooth, creamy surf music by the Volcanics.

Tropical drinks the way you like 'em, Boozy!

Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge is located at 221 Richmond Street, El Segundo, CA. Just south of LAX. Go to the west end of the 105 freeway, it becomes Imperial Highway, turn left on Main St., right on Grand Ave., left on Richmond St.

Call for other info (310) 322-5829.

Very cool! My favorite color!

Here's a larger view:

It's on my calendar!

Lovely (and somehow kinda naughty) design! Hey SCD, that calendar of yours is becoming a better idea by the day. Especially now, as we are perched at the onset of Tiki high-season...

M

floratina wrote:
Lovely (and somehow kinda naughty) design!

You wrote it. I was thinking that as well, but you wrote. The color is nice.

midnite...naughty bits.

The term "polymorphous perverse" comes to mind.

DZ

The mug release party is on a SUNDAY??

Yikes! That might be tough to make...

BTW - it took me a minute to figure out what "Wersmo Derinc" means; very funny!

I love the concept:

the purple, Purple Orchid tiki mug at Purple Orchid.

It took me several minutes to figure out Wersmo Derinc. Very clever and highly amusing.

Cmon, Z - M.D.

It won't be so bad. I'll even drive. Since Tikibelle's favorite color is Purple, we need to get her a mug, (and one for myself, of course).

Werso Goinc!

I will be there, but Lady Velour has to work, she will come to the next mug release party. Who else is going to attend?

I am so there!

:tiki:

Yup.

Its 6 to 9pm, that's not too bad for a sunday night - count me in.

much thanks to our gracious hosts. The place looks great, the mug looks great, a good time was had by all.

Dave and Rebecca make one feel at home, no better than home. I gotta say this is my new home away from home. Thanks for a great time. Yes I was there, after 9.

It was definitely a fun night. Atomic and I are very happy with our mugs and our hosts couldn't have been more gracious. Rebecca even directed traffic for a bit at the ladies' room when a few of us gals got a bit backed up.

The band was great, very high energy. After people got past their dancing fears it started to feel just like a dance scene straight out of a Frankie and Annette film....well without the beach anyway.

The purple, Purple Orchid tiki mugs (with umbrella and pineapple), the Volcanics (who erupted on stage) and the hot TC crew made for one cool evening.

JohnnyVelour, mahalo for the macadamia nut, coconut chi-chis. As Trader Vic would say,

Let's drink to our friend and host.
May his generous heart, like his good wine, only grow mellower with the years."

Chikitiki, mahalo for the chikitii-desgined tiki necklet.

[ Edited by: christiki295 on 2003-06-03 00:15 ]

Thank you Tiki Centralites for making the scene for the mug release party. We are grateful for your support and are glad everyone had such a good time.

Here are a few pictures.

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp?aid=67b0de21b364076c650c

Pages: 1 16 replies