Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

free live KOI fish - 10 total -to a good home !!

Pages: 1 3 replies

hi- a coworker of mine has sold his condo in downtown chicago...he had a roof top KOI pond and now needs to find homes for all the KOI. they range in size from 6" to 12" and free to whoever needs them. at the moment the maintenece man of the condo building is trying to work out a deal for someone he knows to take all of them (10 total). if this deal falls through the coy will need homes so i'm putting the word out for my friend....i will keep you updated as to when they are available, which will be very soon so i'm just throwin it out there for now....if you or anyone you know has a pond big enough to support KOI and wants free ones, let me know. you can p.m. me or post here on this thread....you will be responsible for picking them up and i will give you the contact info to make those arrangements when the time comes...you also must be willing to take all of them as he doesn't have time to parce them out since he lives in the burbs now .....thanks !!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-10-11 13:09 ]

sounds fishy!

On 2010-10-11 09:54, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

free live coy fish

So apparently these are not Koi fish, but they are coy fish that will just try to hide all the time?

they are very shy..... bordering on embarrassed.

Pages: 1 3 replies