Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

In Stock Items from DeTiki

Pages: 1 2 replies

Figured I would keep the first message intact but we have the first KU/Volcano purse in stock since Tiki Oasis. We have been so busy with other shows that this is the first time we have had a chance to do another one on spec, its the most time consuming one we do. Its my personal tiki themed favorite that we have done, and would be perfect for Christmas so I am giving Tiki Centralites a head start on getting it. $125 for TC members and that includes the shipping- heck I will wrap it if you want me too. We have enough time for 2-3 more custom orders and then that will be it for us for the season, so let us know if you had something in mind! We have some people that ordered custom ornaments and we can do minimum quantities of 6 for a lot less than you think it would be-hit us up. Love to add a couple more of those deals to the month! Oh, and if you are looking for something different and are in a rush PM us and I can send you a list of what we have in stock and ready for immediate ship. It changes weekly as we do the rounds of art shows.

Hi Y'all. We spent the last two months building our inventory up after our Tiki Oasis blow-out, and most of it has a spooky bent since we were gearing up for Screamfest in Orlando. I will be getting most of these in our Etsy shop this week but thought I would show them off here first. All items ship for free, and I have tons more pictures if you are interested.

Coffin purses, all fully lined with heavy duty hardware and a skeleton carved on the back. Any Design $125

Coffin tool case. Unlined, 16 inches by 6 inches. The right size for a motorcycle or hot rod tool kit or pinstriping tool. $125

Box purses $125

Headhunter Bar Case. A lot of you saw our first one at Oasis, this one is slightly smaller with a shaker, tools, 4 glasses and room for a bottle of liquor. $150

Its nice to have some inventory that is ready ship, but we are always open for custom designs. Here is a link to our Etsy shop, these aren't on their yet, but will be by tomorrow evening. PM me if you need more info.http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeTiki?ref=seller_info

Proud wife of an addicted carver! Check him out at Delandtiki.com

[ Edited by: Tiki-Troll 2010-11-24 10:46 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Troll 2010-11-24 13:11 ]

T

looks great!!tikibad

[ Edited by: tikibad 2010-10-17 20:55 ]

Bump

Pages: 1 2 replies