Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Munktiki from Australia!

Pages: 1 7 replies

I just got these from Outre Gallery in Australia: Shag designed Munktiki mugs!

I now own six different Munktiki mugs with devil horns.... is there some hidden meaning there?

Check out Outre Gallery online at http://www.outregallery.com

:tiki:

Muwahahahah!

T

Call me stupid, but where on Outre's website can I find those mugs?

M

On 2003-05-15 21:58, Traderpup wrote:
I now own six different Munktiki mugs with devil horns.... is there some hidden meaning there?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing last night as I was arranging a couple of new Munktiki devils purchased at Tiki Oasis. The old collection is looking especially evil now with all these horned creatures in it. Some of our more closed minded friends/relatives will definitely not approve...which, of course, makes me like them even more.

ModMana :drink:

C

I tried ordering a set from them a few months back & my email went unanswered. Not sure if that means that they are out of them or what. If anyone has the scoop, let us know....
Thanks.

Gave them a call. Looks like they're sold out. :(

T

Nice ones, Pup. I think I saw some of those in Pop's pictures from his visit to Munktiki.

I noticed that the Lil Bastard is for sale up on Munktiki's site, in red though. Oh, man, now I gotta buy ANOTHER one?! Looks so good in red, though.

Anyone see the Oasis one being sold on eBay already? Just doesn't seem right...

oh dear god i want those!!!!!....unfortunately im one of those "suffering bastards " who is not willing to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a mug, and if these are already sold out, i'm sure they'll fetch more than that on ebay.....

Pages: 1 7 replies