Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Wanted: Maikai Gents Photos

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloooooha, Tiki Central Friends! The band is putting together a scapbook chronicling our wild ride on the hapa haole highway of hijinx. If you have any photos of us at any of our club gigs, tiki parties, retirement home shows, snowball fight, etc. we would very much appreciate getting some copies. We don't have too many photos, since when we're doing our thing, we're not able to snap away. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Please e-mail photos to [email protected] or if you have prints you'd like to send, we can be reached at:
The Maikai Gents
14622 Ventura Blvd. #413
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
A great big mahalo to you!

-Iuka Grogg

T
A

This is a good one of Iuka Grog.

Egads, Al! That is one scary photo! The colors, the backdrop, that evil look in my eye! Yikes! Not to seem ungrateful, I do thank you for answering my call for pictures. Thank you, too Tiki-Bot. Your pictures from Palm Springs are certainly better than anything that we got from our camera. Much appreciated. If anyone has more, keep 'em coming. Maybe we can make a slide show accompanied by some of our tunes. Hey, that'd be fun! Mahalo, all.

-Iuka (EE-OO-KAH)

On 2003-05-16 17:44, Iuka Grogg wrote:
Your pictures from Palm Springs are certainly better than anything that we got from our camera.

HEY, I TOOK THOSE PICTURES! I guess it's the camera's fault and not the drunken fool behind it.

On 2003-05-16 21:39, johnnievelour wrote:

On 2003-05-16 17:44, Iuka Grogg wrote:
Your pictures from Palm Springs are certainly better than anything that we got from our camera.

HEY, I TOOK THOSE PICTURES! I guess it's the camera's fault and not the drunken fool behind it.

Oh, yes... of course the quality of Johnnie Velour's photos rivals that of his pottery and graphic arts. What I meant by that comment was that I had set the resolution low and the shutterspeed wrong and the f-troop was all tweaked. Johnnie, your eye is good, the camera was not so. wheew!

-I. Grogg

Blah Blah Blah,

Punk is Dead!

OOOOOpps! Sorry Judd, wrong post!

Mmmmmm. Cabernet!!! When's that wedding???

Damn it!

Pages: 1 6 replies