Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

World Series 2010

Pages: 1 10 replies

L

Giants in six...

Now that Barry Bonds is gone...
it is now safe to go back to cheering for the Gi'nts.

I sure do miss them playing in Candlestick with all it's weird winds. Made the games more interesting.

8T

I've always been a Royals fan 'cause they're the home town team but I've been a long suffering Rangers fan at the same time. I'm not embarassed to wear my Texas ballcap & jerseys this week though. No prediction from me, I just want to see an exciting matchup. Good luck to both teams! But, RANGERS ALL THE WAY !!!

L

that's ONE! It was kinda fun watching Cliff Lee get humbled... yeah like that! I had never been to Candlestick until last June when i visited the Bay Area on our way to the City... actually we drove by it... my brother said, There it is.... and I said you mean that thing out there in the weeds? LOL!

I tried to get a glimpse of the new stadium but we were on the lower level of the bridge and couldn't get a clear view ho-hum!

Wilson vs Cain tonight.. should be interesting

L

that's two!!

20 runs in the first two games for the Giants!!

When the San Francisco Giants played games at Candlestick Park, they had a mascot called Crazy Crab.

It did not become very popular with fans and disappeared. Someone wants to see it return.

Rehab the Crab

L
Lokepa posted on Tue, Nov 2, 2010 8:59 AM

Yep that'll do it! Giants in five!

Unfortunately it was the 2nd lowest viewed WS in television history!!

Brown???

M

I'm a born-and-raised Dodgers fan but there's just something about that crab that I love.

Maybe it's
the constant punishment he has to put up with...

[ Edited by: MauiRose 2010-11-02 23:12 ]

8T

Well it's 2011 and my Rangers are trying again. Yes, I want the cross state Cardinals to choke and lose tonight so it's all over but the shoutin'.

Incredible game last night.

Pages: 1 10 replies