Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Pufferfish Inside Netted Fishing Float Lamps

Pages: 1 4 replies

Made To Order - $295.00 - 10"-12" float....send me a PM if ya want one. Not sure how many I will make, as they take a lot of time and I get bored with repetition. Trader Vic's bought one last year for the Emeryville location. Not sure if it was ever used as I have not seen a pic of it in place. Kinda like the one in Oceanic Arts.....but better. They won't sell you theirs. Hard to photograph (by me) but here are some I have made in the past.

If I use a vintage float (preferred as the glass is thicker} it will weigh about 13-15 pounds so shipping can be pricey and insurance is a must. I shipped one to Wisconson USPS and it ran about $80.00 bucks Priority mail with insurance. If I get some interest I will check UPS & FedEx unless someone has experienced problems with these shippers. If you can pick it up you get a free cocktail + save on shipping costs.

If you want one in time for the Holidays you have to let me know before Thanksgiving. Aloha!

Bongofury

C

On 2010-10-28 20:15, bongofury wrote:
I shipped one to Wisconson USPS and it ran about $80.00 bucks Priority mail with insurance.

Ah, yes, I still owe you a picture! :wink: I've added it to my "to-do" list for this weekend.

AWESOME float!!!!! - hard to get these with the authentic vintage glass - HIGHLY recommended.

& MAHALO to bongofury for shipping it 1/2 way+ across the country!

Snazzy and Zazzy !!

C

Lovin' mine - and here finally are a few pictures :D

We love our float too!We got it last year while visiting the amazing rincon room.It is what all good tiki rooms should have,The hardest part was getting it all the way home to England without breaking it.

Pages: 1 4 replies