Frankie's Tiki Room 2'ND Anniversary

Pages: 1 14 replies

Be there or be square!!!

C

I'll definitely be there in spirit!!

Wish I could be there live, tho :D

P

any specifics ben?

So what will be going on for the anniversary? Just so happens my brother and I will be in Vegas Sat.- Tues.

No matter what Frankies has planned, looks like we'll be there for the festivities. Can't wait to visit Frankies again!

P
  • ANNIVERSARY PARTY SATURDAY - Mingle with Squid, Bamboo Ben and other tiki royalty as Frankie's Tiki Room celebrates its 2nd anniversary December 4th from 8pm until late. Cake, mai tais and music by DJ Rex Dart. And if there are any left, pick up a signed and numbered limited edition anniversary mug by Squid. Mahalo*
M

zazz!

Sabu will be in attendance!

I'll be there when I get off work!

I was there. Going home to AZ soon tho.

Good Times!

Next year will be even better!

( but I won't o.d. on chinese food next year.......

P

Will anyone be going to Frankie's this Monday the 3rd or Tuesday the 4th? Atomic Tiki Punk and I will be there in Vegas for a couple of days. We will be making a special trip to Frankie's for a refreshing beverage or two. We would enjoy meeting any Vegas folks who happen to be up for a cocktail to start the week.

Atomic Tiki Punk and I made to Frankie's twice in the same day this week! We had a happy hour cocktail with friends from Henderson, and went back after dinner for a nightcap. A big thanks to Mike the mixologist - we enjoyed chatting with you, and your fabulous cocktails. Thanks for the impromptu Rum symposium!
I purchased a couple of mugs, one being the Big Toe "Lava Letch" mug. Hey Toe, did Kinny go on a crash diet and model for you? (just kidding Kinny - but there should be an official LLT mug).
Frankie's is a little ray of Tiki sunshine in Las Vegas - it's like being in a Doug Horne painting, but the monkey sometimes screams at you and throws feces.

Ohhh Myyy.

Pages: 1 14 replies