Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: vw tiki surf mug

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

Hi guys I have several mugs ebding soon "ariki" and a new mug item 230547185858 let me know what you think thanks scott tikibad

Hi Tikibad, you came up with an idea that I've not seen before. My best friend still drives his 1970's van and loves it. I am just learning glazing myself but here's what I would do if it were my mug. I would paint the whole car in underglazes. You could do the tires black, the tiki brown etc. Underglazes do not run into each other. After you have done all the underglaze painting you coat it with clear glaze and fire it. Then put it on auction without the buy it now and see if you will end up with more money because of the extra work. It's a fun design, I think it's worth the work to bring out the detail. How about a peace sign on the door. Your first design which is also on eBay is a super good tiki. I'm going to get one of those for Dan's collection. Cheers, Wendy

mee likey

http://www.noworrieskiwikat.com/

You have a terrific web page. I saw you already had another three color VW posted. That looked really good. I'm very impressed with all of your work. Very cool Tiki T-shirts too.

I love step by step photos and your re-build of the truck was fabulous.

You should have your web page clickable on each post. I wouldn't want my friends to miss it.

Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2010-11-07 07:31 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies