Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki oasis 10 dress for sale!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

Hi friends!

My seamstress has put aside the next two weeks to complete the Tiki Oasis 10 dresses! Are you super sad that you didn't order a dress at Tiki Oasis? Well now is your chance to get a limited edition dress with a special SHAG dress label and hang tag.

We are only makin' a few of these dresses so hop on the Tiki Oasis Anniversary dress bandwagon today!

Dresses are $150 (includes shipping to all US locations)

Dress designs by Baby Doe based off of vintage patterns!! Order now (November) and you will have your dress in 4 weeks time!

The seamstress is Tiffy Tart, she makes The Devil-Ettes dresses so I know she can whip a mean dress together with just measurements that will look great on any shape or size!

MORE ABOUT TIFFY TART: I guess I'm just a girl who likes to make things. I've spent the last 17 odd years in theater doing costumes, headresses, props, etc. Heavily inspired by my last 8 plus years in circus you will usually see whimsical and quirky alternatives for style coming from my direction. I am currently a freelance costume and clothing designer in san francisco.

If interested e-mail Baby Doe direct at: [email protected]
NOTE I DO NOT CHECK E-MAIL on TC

B

only one more week to order your dress!!

C

very cute! I like the pattern. Any chance we can see a better close-up of the fabric? Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 replies