Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tiki Gamers

Pages: 1 10 replies

When I'm not mixing drinks or destroying parts of my house to try and make room for my long planned tiki lounge, I frequently enjoy the use of a PS3. I was wondering if there are other like minded individuals that would like to spread the love of Tiki Central to the land of a online game or two?

I'm a gamer. Well, I guess not as hard core as I used to be. LOL The current system I'm playing on is the PS3 as well, but I haven't really gotten into online gaming. I'm currently working on Bioshock 2 and have like 6 other new/old games that I haven't cracked open. What do you mainly play online?

Call of Duty:Black Ops lately but usually Bad Company 2. I'd like to play online more but no one I know that has a ps3 want's too. I'm a huge fan of Brutal Legend, Dead Rising 2, and the Bioshock series. I'm waiting for NBA Jam since it brings back some memories, but I don't usually go for sports titles.

P
phinz posted on Sat, Nov 20, 2010 7:11 PM

PS3 - puznihp Black Ops lately.

my tag is erknolikefire

I hate to admit it but at 41 years old COD-Black Ops is like crack to me. I was told by someone that "I was waisting my time with that crap". This came from a person who watches three hours of network sitcoms every night. It may be a waist of time at the moment but I have plenty of that.

I play that a lot, I just can't seem to get good enough to release the hounds. It's such a good way to relax after work.

Now have a x-box 360, any more xbox/ps3 tiki gamers around?

have the original xbox- try finding games for that! otherwise, we finally gave in and it's the kids on their wii.

MMO's mainly - world of warcraft or eve online currently.

I've been eyeing DC Universe Online, but I'm leary because of all the time I will lose playing it.

Pages: 1 10 replies