Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Kahiki Moai Topknot by Linda Sapp Long

Pages: 1 14 replies

U

Aloha Tiki Peeps,

I am the the daughter of Bill Sapp, one of the originators of the Kahiki. I have recently started creating my version of some the Kahiki drinking vessels that my mother would make in the basement of the Kahiki. Currently, I have listed my version of one of the MOAI'S that stood guard the the entrance of the front doors which one of them was recently sold on ebay.This is my first time listing on Tiki Marketplace, so please forgive me if I omitted something. I haven't figured out how to get the ebay listing onto this page so you might have to search Kahiki on ebay- sorry.

I have also created and sold some of the Zombie mugs recently and plan on expanding my spin on other mugs created by my mother.

I hope you like my spin on some of the Kahiki items and welcome any feedback!

Mahalo, Linda

U

thanks sneakyjack! for posting the ebay listing. That is something I will have to work on.

I forgot to mention that all mugs are numbered and come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Linda

H

Nice piece Linda.

LT

I like it!

U
umeone posted on Wed, Dec 1, 2010 3:33 PM

thanks hiltiki and LOL Tiki!

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Dec 1, 2010 4:14 PM

That is YOU on eBay!!

Pretty damn cool, Linda - never lose sight of your passion. Your spin on your mom's legacy is required to bring Kahiki into the 21st Century, if I may say so...can't wait to see more of your clay works.

S
spiked posted on Thu, Dec 2, 2010 7:20 AM

Very cool! :)

M

Very Nice !!

I'm the most thirstiesterest of all!
TRADER VIC'S stuff for sale on EBAY 1957SPUTNIK
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

P
pdrake posted on Fri, Dec 3, 2010 3:49 PM

nice stuff, linda.

oh, by the way, whenever a silver item is marked "EPC" it stands for "electro plate on copper".

U
umeone posted on Fri, Dec 3, 2010 4:24 PM

Thanks for all the encouraging words everyone!

Perry, thanks for the info! Craig commented to me a couple of weeks ago that its been a long time since he talked to you. Hope all is going well for you!

Linda

U
umeone posted on Sat, Jan 8, 2011 5:53 AM

Aloha, I have opened a store on Etsy called Kahiki Daze. I still don't know how to post a link for you, sorry. I have set up a discount code for TC peeps, if I have done it correctly, upon purchase you will be asked for the code 863663, this will give you a 20% discount. The numbers correspond with umeone on the phone pad. I will be adding pieces once we get moved and settled back home in Columbus, Ohio! A big thanks to everyone for the encouragement to follow my passion. I always wanted to be a Starving Artist!

T
U

Thank you Tikiskip! Oh, and the discount code does work. Aloha

U

Aloha tiki peeps, well,we are back in Columbus. I may have made a comment about hell freezing over before I would move back here...and alas so it has! We are still busy getting settled in but, I have uncovered 3 pieces I was able to get fired before we moved. I have 2 Mugs listed on eBay #380310135379 and #380310740356

I also have listed a Zombie Mug on Etsy

Please don't forget to use the 20% off code for Etsy!

Mahalo, Linda

Pages: 1 14 replies