Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

recent tiki discovery in so. cal.

Pages: 1 5 replies

while cruzin up topanga canyon on my m.c., i noted some tikis on the side of the road in front of this cool haunted looking place, complete with floats, pirates and all sorts of goodies.its a vintage clothing store, but the owner is a real tiki head as far as i can tell.very cute curvy gal working there too!(i can still look.). its called "hidden treasures" at 154 topanga blvd in topanga canyon. i am going to sound so wimpy saying this, but the place has a real old world charm about it. dis aint no stucco palace with tikis! 310-455-2998

Twowheeler,

That place is called 'Sam's Seafood' and it's actually in Sunset Beach and not Topanga Canyon.

Hey 2-W Tiki,
I am going to try and find that place. I am going to be in Ventura this weekend for a family dysfunction. That place in Topanga sounds like a good excuse to use to escape the family clump for a few hours.
I may even try to find some of the Ventura/ Oxnard Tiki apartments that I have seen posts about.
Chongolio

P

Ventura/Oxnard is not all that close to Topanga. It could take an hour drive to get to Topnaga Canyon from Ventura.

It's been a long time since I have been up in Topanga Canyon, but I used to drive it between the valley and the beach frequently when I lived in the valley. Whereabouts is this place? Is it in that area near where the old Topanga Corral used to be?

it is on the main drag just west of the post office and old topanga. oh bongster, you little cut-up!!!

On 2003-05-20 13:12, PiPhiRho wrote:
Ventura/Oxnard is not all that close to Topanga. It could take an hour drive to get to Topnaga Canyon from Ventura.

Have surfboard will travel. I will take the coast down from Ventura and hopefully get a surf along the way. I am not afraid of a few miles, Its a nice drive
Chongolio

Pages: 1 5 replies