Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Bob Christmas stockings, hats and other Christmas goodies!

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

Here are some tiki items to bring tiki holiday cheer this year!

Tiki Bob Stockings, two colors from which to chose: traditional Tiki Bob brown, or a deep Chrstmasy red. Made with corduroy, fuzzy fake fur and vinyl, with button eyes. Stockings measure 16" in length.
25.00 each. 5.00 shipping.

Tiki Bob Santa hats, two colors from which to chose: traditional Tiki Bob brown, or a deep Chrstmasy red. Made with corduroy, fuzzy fake fur and vinyl, with button eyes. Hats measure 15" in length. 20.00 each. Hats come with posterboard insert so they stand up to show off Tiki Bob's familiar face. 5.00 shipping.

Tiki Christmas cards. Hand-made from textured art paper in various shades of brown, and corrugated cardboard, and topped with a Santa hat made from red and white art paper. Cards measure 5x7. 10.00 each, plus 2.00 shipping.

Silent Night, Quiet Village Christmas Cards. Cards feature print of the black paper drawing Silent Night, Quiet Village, attached to textured art paper. Each print is titled, and signed. Cards measure 5x7. 6.00 each, plus 2.00 shipping.

The original drawing is also available, framed, for 60.00, plus 15.00 shipping.

Email me for details, or make a paypal payment at: [email protected].

I can combine shipping on these items, please let me know if you have any questions!

Mahalo fer lookin!
Mele Kalikimaka!
Yer pal,
Eric October

Awesome!
I'm the most thirstiesterest of all!
TRADER VIC'S stuff for sale on EBAY 1957SPUTNIK
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2010-12-13 00:58 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies