Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

next Quiet Village episode?

Pages: 1 6 replies

I'm a huge fan of Digitiki and QV, and I was wondering when are we going to be blessed with the next episode? My maitai is watery waiting for the next refill.

[ Edited by: michaelhigh 2010-12-16 18:11 ]

Hey thanks so much!! I'm glad you like the show. I'm working on episodes now. But I've had a few family "things" that have come up and the Holidays have really put a dent in my free time. I'm hoping to have an episode up right after Christmas, if all goes according to plan. Thanks again for the kind words!!!

On 2010-12-16 22:03, Digitiki wrote:
Hey thanks so much!! I'm glad you like the show. I'm working on episodes now. But I've had a few family "things" that have come up and the Holidays have really put a dent in my free time. I'm hoping to have an episode up right after Christmas, if all goes according to plan. Thanks again for the kind words!!!

I have all the episodes saved to my computer via MediaMonkey, and I have one simple suggestion. If you could broadcast in flac format instead of mp3 us audiophiles would really appreciate the lossless format free of compression and yucky audio artifacts. It would behoove your effort, for sure. Please look into the possibility of 1)broadcasting in any type of lossless format to remove audio compression, or 2)broadcast in the highest bitrate possible in mp3. It would be so worth it to the audiophile segment of the audience, as this beautifully rich music would be masterful with that one extra bit of attention to sound quality. I may be totally off-base to think my suggestion could be possible, I may be barking up the wrong palm tree! I hope not, but regardless, please continue to put together the best podcast ever... Thanks again for your time, and I hope your "things" aren't so serious as to put a damper on your holidays. I'll raise a tiki mug in your honor!

On 2010-12-16 22:03, Digitiki wrote:

Mele Kalikmaka to you and the family DigiTiki. Hopefully things will settle down soon .. looking forward to the next installment when you're ready. I can only imagine the time and effort that goes into putting together such an entertaining and informative podcast in what is essentially your down time!

My Quiet Village podcast collection is one of my most treasured parts of my digital archive! Keep up the outstanding work.

Mahalo

JB

36, Episode 36.

J
JOHN-O posted on Wed, Feb 2, 2011 8:15 AM

"I'd like my Mai Tai shaken, not stirred"

D

Episode 36 now up--featuring the Music of 007!!! Enjoy

Pages: 1 6 replies