Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

HGTV 9PM EST tonite

Pages: 1 3 replies

D

A friend of mine Nancy, who does mosaics and such will be on at 9 tonite on HGTV's Modern Masters. Nothing tiki about it but her work is wild-I think alot of you will enjoy it...

Sounds cool. I'm an HGTV pseudo-junkie! :)
I checked the schedule, it will show again at 9pm Pacific time as well, so if West Coasters don't get home from work until after 6, we can still catch it.

This sucks! We don't get HGTV on our new cable and I was totally addicted to that show. I told Stuckie from Munktiki that they should be on that show. I looked at their homepage but couldn't find any info about how to submit artisans for the show. I think it's produced by an outside company and sold to HGTV. Anyone know?

D

I must say I wasn't too impressed with the bit on Nancy. They hardly showed anything on her and her work. Most of her work sells for 20-30,000 thousand dollars. It really is incredible. She did this one mermaid in downtown Sarasota that's incredible. But it was great seeing her showing her work on the show and her wearing her muumuu. She's a bit whack but ya gotta love her. Also sorry to hear you don't get to catch HGTV. I'm not too sure how they do it.

Pages: 1 3 replies