Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Suck'em Up Saturdays da 14th of June?

Pages: 1 41 replies

G
GECKO posted on Wed, May 21, 2003 5:15 PM

Ok, we have Aloha Fridays and Suck'em up Saturdays so wat.... you guys like shoots fo Saturday June da 14th fo pupu's and drinks? I can make that evening open, We can hit some of your favorite spots except fo Tiki Ti cus I would like weird unc to go but he won't be in town that weekend. And I told him I would go hang at da Ti wit'em and anybody else who like fo go.

So if anybody else like go fo suck'em up I can make it Saturday.

alohaz

L
laney posted on Wed, May 21, 2003 6:45 PM

Are you already suckn' em' up today? I thought you were comming to my pad Sat 14th after Da Show? :-? At least I think that would be better than Sun (Father's Day) Let me know, Laney

Oh yea, SugarCaddyDaddy is making you a schedule. Get with it SCD.

[ Edited by: laney on 2003-05-21 18:48 ]

Sorry Laney, I did as you said previously and made Gecko's schedule for him. I'm sorry....but we couldn't fit you into the tight schedule! :lol: :lol:

Juuuuuuuust kidding hun....

(She's going to give me a round of butt-kickin'......WOOHOO!)

SCD, on your schedule of events, isn't The Great Gecko arriving at 6:45 pm Cali time? Also is Da Show same as Aloha Cruz? Can someone post schedule of events with G.T. or e-mail me with schedule? Thanks, from a lost-in-cow-country-misplaced hoity toity.

And I gotta check but Hale Hawaii might be going on that night too. Mmmmhhhh, scorpions. I'll check on it and make sure.

jungletrader wrote:
SCD, on your schedule of events, isn't The Great Gecko arriving at 6:45 pm Cali time? Also is Da Show same as Aloha Cruz? Can someone post schedule of events with G.T. or e-mail me with schedule? Thanks, from a lost-in-cow-country-misplaced hoity toity.

JT~
Nope, not 6:45 p.m.. According to Gecko:

On 2003-05-15 03:09, GECKO TIKI wrote:
howzit peopo,
...I arrive at 9:45pm (on Thursday) and don't want to ask mom or dad to drive all da way from Oceanside (San Diego county) fo pick me up dat late....

~Yes, Da Show is the same as Aloha Cruz.

~There really is no planned schedule.

~It takes approximately 42,377 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop.

~I have no idea "Where Waldo is".

Hey Brudda Lizard,
I thought you were going to be my puppet for my puppet show on Sat.!!?? What gives!!??

I'll betcha it's 6:45 SCD. The Bet: Loser downs 4 Oysters on the half shell at Blue Beet in the time of 15 minutes? Winner watches loser puke.

No schedule because Gecko would have to make it and he's too laid back Hawaiian style for dat braddah, right Gecko? It's coo, I'll just show up somewhere.

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:46 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:47 ]

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2003-05-21 21:50 ]

G

OUCH!!! HO SH*T MY BAD SISTA LANEY!!!! I GOT MY DAYS CONFUSED!!!! NEVA MIND, EVERYONE MEET ME AT LANEY'S PAD FO SUCK'EM UP SATURDAY!

SCD AND JUNGLE TRADER, YOUR BOTH RIGHT! i ARRIVE IN CALI TIME 9:45 PM SOUTH SEA TIME 6:45 PM.

EH BOOBAM BEN, YOU TALKIN FUNNY OVA'DEA! YOU DA PUPPET MASTA!

SORRY PEOPO!

Okay, I was wrong. I'm layin' low now.

On 2003-05-21 21:35, jungletrader wrote:
The Bet: Loser downs 4 Oysters on the half shell at Blue Beet in the time of 15 minutes? Winner watches loser puke.

When is this going to happen? I got to see it!!

G
GECKO posted on Thu, May 22, 2003 2:03 PM

lookin towards meeting who eva shows up at da show and at Laneys. Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

shootz, Alohaz, siyanaraz, ciao, chuse, arygato, talofa, and my spanish friend sed for me to say this when I get to Calli...

"donde esta la muchachaz con che che's GRANDE! he said that means aloha in spanish!?!? or does that mean take off your clothes quik?? dat's a long ass sentence for just sayin aloha. I'm sure i spelled it all wrong too.

commm onnn back now ya her!

HH

donde esta la muchachaz con che che's GRANDE

um.... were are the girls with the big tits?

I could be wrong :wink:

G
GECKO posted on Thu, May 22, 2003 5:07 PM

well well Big Pimpin' should have known you new somting li'dat... tanks!

go hed Hula, big pimpin spending cheez!

Bamboo Ben, SCD never agreed to the bet so it ain't gonna happen. heh, heh.

H

Wish I could be there, Gecko, but the hoiti toitis will show you a great time. Have fun!

Yo Jungle!

I'll re-place SCD on the bet. When we going??? 4 in 15? I used to swallow 15 (live gold fish) in 4!!!! (wedding receptions were my place!)

HA! HA!
YO Ben, I could do it and not puke it. But I'm not sure if I can get down there while Gecko's in town. It's a hecka lotta drivin' for me that whole week. Have reservations in Santa Cruz to teach JungleTrader Jr. how to surf, fun, fun fun.
re. goldfish, I'll bet you did it in your punk daze eh? Anyway you're on, probably in July or August. It's a done deal.

JT,
Why don't you bring down JT Jr and teach him how to surf down here? Hula Hula's driving out from Vegas to meet up too. Lots to do while Gecko's in town - Da Show, Laney's Party, Tiki Ti on the 18th, plus who knows what else will be thrown together!

Poly Pop, I'm considering that. We do have reservations in Santa Cruz the weekend after the 14th. Maybe I'll learn him to surf down there too, he'd go ape shit over all the surfin'. What's the best beach down there to learn him without getting a bunch of butthole surfers pissed off? You know 1 foot waves. Anyone?

Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

Hey Uncle Lizard, No worries brah. I was thinkin Laney would probably be drunk and can probably handle herself in that mode so I have something that might work better. I'm thinkin we let Tiki Bong out of a cage(bamboo of course!) into her living room and we den score da kine! It'll be cat and dog fight all the way! All the other freaks will be gettin scratched and bit trying to break it up and we off load the whole collection in T minus 4!! Score!

p.s. don't let anyone else know!

L
laney posted on Sun, May 25, 2003 1:19 PM

On 2003-05-24 21:52, RevBambooBen wrote:

Boobam Ben, I need you to park da truck by Laneys back door and I gon get her drunk den you take all da witco and load em up cuz!

You guys are crazy! Hey Boobam can we shorten your name to just Boob?

Sure!

Boob! (score!)

L

The newest Registered User is -Boob-.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It say's Boob-h-h-ha-ha

B
Boob posted on Tue, May 27, 2003 9:47 AM

I'm trying to get my cuz "nipple" to join but she's a little shy!

Just pinch her and she'll come out to play, right?

Tell her she can keep abreast of the most tit-illating tiki news found, and if she comes out to an event we can fill her cup...ummm...mug with her favorite drink. We'd all love to be her bosom buddy!

In fact, we want to draw her into the bosom of our warm Tiki family. And get her good and sch-knockered.

Speaking of boobs , sat the 14th is my uh..... 32nd b-day. I actually forgot how old I was the other day. Gettin' old in a bad way!

G
GECKO posted on Tue, May 27, 2003 6:27 PM

Auwwwwie, BOOBS AND BIRTHDAYS....I cannot wait fo get back to da mainland!! So wat Chiki, you gon party wit da kanes and wahines?

Hey Boob I would love to meet sista nips! hook a local boy up man!

you guys sooooo sooooo crazy!!!

Alohaz

Oh-oh sounds like it's turning into that kind of party, scre wit lets all meet at The Wild Goose, easy to find right near LAX, just hang a right at the place that says NUDE, NUDE, NUDE

The big 32? Chiki, you are in fo da mean spanking chain!!!! I'm gonna carve a "special Bamboo paddle". (remember in the news a while back when that kid over in China got cained??) You won't be sittin down on da job fo a while!!!

G

OUCH! you betta have some big ones Chiki to show up at dis party! bamboo Ben gon make da ceremonial padle!! I rememba wen my mom use to hit me wit da bamboo fly swatta.....ewwww dat hurt!!!

WILD GOOSE WILD GOOSE WILD GOOSE!!!

Are you ready? Are you ready? LET'S GET IT ON!

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Jun 2, 2003 12:03 PM

times right around da corner and i jus like fo tell you peopo not to get da days confused...like ME! wednesday da 14th is Laney in da evening and da Cruz show during the day. da 18th is Tiki Ti. so you get em?

ok lets see wat TC drunk sho'z up to Laneys on da 18th bangin on da door and sey...

"eh, I taught gecko wen sed fo com on da 18th cuz I went to tiki ti on da 14th and i neva see no body" (Bong).

so if dey sho up ova'de sista Laney, not my fault ya! if dey do sho up, offa dem a drink anyway, we all ohana here ya?

aloha
Mahaloz.....see ya den

shootz

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Jun 2, 2003 12:11 PM

sorry, i F up again, da 14th is a Saturday not a wednesday. and da 18th is wednesday.
i keep looking at the may calender.

sorry

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Jun 2, 2003 3:19 PM

Ya, look at SCD'z schedz. tanks brah! Lookin towards checkin out you caddy SugarCane Caddy Daddy!

Braddah Al & Shel, I mailed a box of panels today. Should get to your pad on Wednesday, Thursday at da latest. You're welcomed to open da box if you like. I'll see you 2 bombay.

da new web designer also a TC memba is working on Geckotikis.com as we talk story. I'm hoping some of da kine will be up by da time I get to da mainland. check it out if you likes. still unda construtz.

Haaaaaaawaiian!

M

I was planning on going to Da Show. Any chance there would be room for some Monkeyman (maybe the misses too) at the social soiree? I have been thoroughly confused by the ensuing string of emails and am not entirely sure what the plan is. Gathering at Laneys?

Just checking

Da Monkeyman

You can always review the schedule here, but the correct dates are as follows:

• Thursday, June 12: Gecko arrives on 'da mainland' at 9:45 pm.
  • Saturday, June 14: Gecko at Da Show until 4 p.m.
  • Saturday, June 14: Gecko and everyone at Laney's house in Placentia about 5 or 6 p.m. Email Laney ([email protected]) for directions. Start time is approximate since you have to allow Gecko cleanup time from Da Show and travel time to Laney's.
  • Wednesday, June 18: Gecko & Iuka Grog, as well as everyone else, at Tiki-T's at/after 6 p.m.
  • Thursday, June 26: Gecko leaves for The Hukilau in Florida.

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule of Stuff!

[ Edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2003-06-02 17:29 ]

thank god for S.C.D., I was so f---ing confused and really want to meet the island boy with the speach problem!. I'm gunna straighten his problem out at the tiki-ti with a rays mistake!.Counting da days bruddah!.Please get there as close to 6:00pm as possible, better seating.peace. TWT

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Jun 11, 2003 6:20 PM

aloha friendz, if you don't make it to da show I'll see ya at Laneys or somewhere I'm sure! I'll be on da plane in about 24 hours.

see you brahddaz and sistaz later

suck um up!

Pages: 1 41 replies