Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki T-Shirt

Pages: 1 9 replies

I made a limited amount of this T-shirt design featuring the "Aloha Room at the Beach Boy" in Newport Beach, Calif.
They are $20 plus $5 shipping in the USA. You can get them here if you are interested: http://www.idolmixtures.com/TShirts.htm
Thanks

[ Edited by: Lukeulele 2011-01-15 18:52 ]

HEY! I hear The Idol Mixtures are some cool guys! :D

I wouldn't know! :)

Nice! Any chance you'll be doing this design on black shirts?

On 2011-01-16 09:29, Krisdrama wrote:
Nice! Any chance you'll be doing this design on black shirts?

Thanks! I have no plans at this point to do them in black. Just wanted to make a few of these for the fun of it. The T-Shirt color is "Natural" (light tan/cream) and the ink is Brown.... figured that would be pretty earthy and tiki friendly!

Darn! I'm more partial to the dark shirts. If you do a second run of them, a cream on brown would look nice, too! Ok, I'm done with my two cents. :)

Cream on brown sounds like a great color combo! I'll see how these go and consider a reprint in different colors. My intentions are to do limited runs of several different designs using the old Restaurant/Cocktail Lounge artwork. Thanks!

[ Edited by: Lukeulele 2011-02-05 21:39 ]

Thanks to everyone who has ordered one of these!

Medium, Large and X-Large are still available, however I only have one(1) 2X left and two(2) Smalls left.

L

Thanks to all who have ordered! Just a few left.
A lot of people have been asking about sizes, so I will post this chart from the manufacturer of the T-shirt.
Thanks again!

BK

Got mine today. Perfect for hanging out in the Mauna Kai Lounge!

Pages: 1 9 replies