Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling the walls bare! Raw materials from my Vegas Tiki Room for sale *WITCO-style carvings added*

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha, folks...
As you've probably read in my Tiki Room Saga thread, my house was sold on a foreclosure and my Tiki room is gone. However, I still have lots of raw materials that someone might be interested in. I got split bamboo for edging, luhala matting, rolls of bamboo fencing, bamboo shelving, and more. (Pics posted soon)
Please pm me if you're interested. I can deliver to Cali if you pay for my gas and lunch. :wink:
Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-01-18 02:28 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-01-18 19:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-01-20 00:01 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-01-20 00:02 ]

TWO

I had not read about your saga, sorry to hear of it here.
I wish you the best, man.

Thanks Tai... I guess we all get that "bad spin" in the game of Life where we have to go back 10 spaces.

Anyway, here's the pics I mentioned above. I took them with my camera phone in dim light. Please go to my "Saga" thread if you want to see more pictures in better lighting. Linky--> http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24360&forum=20&122

So, here's some un-used bamboo fencing, and 2" & 3" split poles all dusty in the garage. Fencing- New: $95; Asking $65 each. Split poles- New: $3.50; Asking $1.50 each. Fish Traps- make me an offer :)

These are the two bamboo shelving units that will hold literally hundreds of mugs, and other things too. Each one comes with Five shelves. SOLD

Here's what is actually on the walls; 3"-4" split bamboo and luhala matting. All easily removeable. Split 3"-4" bamboo- New: $12.50; Asking $7.50 each. Matting- New $19.50(4'x8'); Asking $9.50 each.

So if you're interested, or if ya just wanna ask a question or two, drop me a PM and we'll talk. I paid full price at Frank's Cane & Rush and drove it all back to Vegas, but I'm a VERY motivated seller and will make you a really good deal.

Thanks Again!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2011-01-18 20:05 ]

Aloha!
I just added prices to the pics above.
Mahaloz!

E

I, too, had not read your news before now, and am very sorry to hear what you're going through. And I hope your next tiki room is even grander!

The days of joblessness are growing in number...
So tonite I'm adding some of my Witco-style carvings to this sale. These won't be going up on eBay since the only folks who'd be interested in these are right here on T.C. For my T.C. ohana, the prices INCLUDE shipping!

This one is 24" tall, 12" wide and 2" thick. Finished in beeswax. $80

Mr. Pineapple Head is also 24" tall, 12" wide, and 2" thick. Finished in Satin Marine Varnish. $99

This Pointy Guy is 48" tall, 12" wide, and 2" thick. Finished in Satin Marine Varnish, there's a LOT of detail that doesn't show up well in this photo. $199

Please PM me if you have any questions or see anything else in the photos that you'd be interested in...

Mahaloz!

T

Hi tikilee, I have watched you posts, awsome work, and awsome motivation. I am truly sorry for the house, I am here in arizona, and know. I dont know you, but keep your head high scott tikibad woodward

Pages: 1 6 replies