Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

TreeMan From Denmark New picture

Pages: 1 7 replies

S

[ Edited by: Skipper 2011-01-24 07:50 ]

This is cool, bizarre, and seems to be specific in its imagery. A few words from the artist would be appreciated.

S

On 2011-01-23 10:41, woofmutt wrote:
This is cool, bizarre, and seems to be specific in its imagery. A few words from the artist would be appreciated.

A few words from the artist would be appreciated.
Hmm ...
Well, I can tell that the tree is not completely finished in now, otherwise I would really rather have people write their opinion about it or what they truly think when they see it ...

I was thinking this is a very original idea. It's fun and creative. I hope I never see him in the forest, I'd run. Wendy

S

On 2011-01-23 11:23, danlovestikis wrote:
I was thinking this is a very original idea. It's fun and creative. I hope I never see him in the forest, I'd run. Wendy

I practice in making wood ..

Okay, you're good at sculpting details and texture, but it's worlds away from tiki...
Seeing this reminded me of a candle I received as a gift in the 1970's, it was a tall gnarled tree stump with a wizard's face peering out through a hole.

S

On 2011-01-23 11:29, 4WDtiki wrote:
Okay, you're good at sculpting details and texture, but it's worlds away from tiki...
Seeing this reminded me of a candle I received as a gift in the 1970's, it was a tall gnarled tree stump with a wizard's face peering out through a hole.

Well I have made this one, it`s a litle more like Tiki...

Love the zipper! :lol:

Pages: 1 7 replies