Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov Back NOT Riding the Radio Airwaves

Pages: 1 0 replies

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. I just got a call from the radio station and they are closing today at 3 pm because of an impending snowstorm, so there will be no live show until next Wednesday.

I will be returning today to helm the Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge radio show live for the first time since I broke my hand and wrist on Dec. 20. Today's show at 5-6 p.m. Eastern Time.

Today's show is dedicated to my devoted and supportive wife, the Beauteous & Talented Elinor, and will feature music by the Peter Moon Band, Keali'i Reichel, Alfred Apaka, Bill Tapia, Martin Denny, Louis Jordan, Fred Astaire, Tadd Dameron, Dianne Reeves, Mark Murphy and others. I hope you can tune in on the Internet or, like some of my show's fans, at least be able to record it. (We broadcast live and already-brodcast shows can't be accessed on the Internet once they are over).

Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge broadcasts every Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Radio Fairfax, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webr

[ Edited by: Dr. Zarkov 2011-01-26 10:47 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies