Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Shops that ships to Sweden

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha!
i don´t know if this is the right place for my question. But I´m looking for shops that will ship to Sweden for a descent shipping cost (i´ve been in contact with some but they wanted more in shipping than the actual cost of my order)

What I´m looking for is mugs, lamps and furniture...

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks

On 2011-02-02 11:46, turbosickboy wrote:
but they wanted more in shipping than the actual cost of my order

That woud not surprise me, the cost to ship an object is based on it's size and weight, not it's value.
Good luck.

On 2011-02-02 13:08, 4WDtiki wrote:

On 2011-02-02 11:46, turbosickboy wrote:
but they wanted more in shipping than the actual cost of my order

That woud not surprise me, the cost to ship an object is based on it's size and weight, not it's value.
Good luck.

I know, i´ve been working with webshops shipping stuff all over the world.
But paying almost 40$ for the shipping of one mug is a little too much when i´ve been buying mugs from Ebay (USA) and paid much less...

T

Hi My wife is from New Zealand, a box, 53.95 12 x 12 x8 flat rate to new zealand or worldwide US Postal Office scott tikibad http://www.noworrieskiwikat.com

C

Try cheekytiki in the UK - some fantastic mugs and shipping within Europe shouldn't be too bad.

We have had more luck with ebay sellers in the US than certain shops - the most prohibitive shipping charge I've seen was on the Misterretro shop (Derek Yaniger) - I can't recall the amount exactly but it was hugely out of proportion with the cost and size/mass of the goods - one T shirt and mini -mugs.

I know there is a good store in Sweden and will get the name from my husband later - he bought me Tiki Magazine #1 from there for a bargain price!

[ Edited by: cathuna 2011-02-02 23:35 ]

Aloha turbosickboy,

I usally buy mugs from the USA.
I always ask for "Frst class Internatinal mail", it is much cheaper than "Priority International mail" and works without any problems... It takes about a week until the package arrives.

mahaloz,
HT

thanks for all the answers!

tikibad:I like that mug! And of course the Hemi truck :wink:

cathuna: I´ve been in contact with Cheekytiki, but they had no experience of shipping outside UK and wanted a lot in shipping cost... Too bad since i love their stuff
The shop you are talking about must be Sivletto or Hepcat Store right?

HelveTiki: Great! I´m gonna ask for that, have you ordered mugs from Tiki farm?

H

have you ordered mugs from Tiki farm?

No, but from other manufacturers... and ebay.

Fortunately, there is a store in switzerland who sells Tiki Farm Mugs :)

M
Mo-Eye posted on Thu, Feb 3, 2011 9:26 AM

Taboo Island can ship anything to anywhere! I try to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. First class mail is the cheapest for international shipping, but there is a limit of 4 pounds on weight. Once it is over 4 pounds, then it has to go Priority Mail. Sometimes, it is cheaper to break up an order into 2 first class shipments than to combine them and have to go Priority. Just shoot me an email for a shipping quote on certain items. The website does not figure out international shipping to the best it can.

M

Hi, I have sold a good amount of mugs and such from my eBay store to buyers in Europe and I won't rip you off. Check out my items in my store and listings and if you have a want list of vintage mugs, PM it to me and I can see if I have any of those ( I have a ton of stuff NOT listed!). Thanks!

Mo-Eye & mrsmiley: Thanks alot! I´ll take a look at your stuff now! There might be an order soon

MN

I think the Freaky Boutiki sent some tiki stuff to a tiki bar in Sweden. I do not know the name of the bar though. This is three or two years ago maybe?
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=20034&forum=2&hilite=freak

Mr. NoNaMe:
Thanks! I´ll take a look, do they have a website?

Edit: Found it!

[ Edited by: turbosickboy 2011-02-14 14:44 ]

Dont want to blow our own trumpet! but we are in the UK and have a lot of mugs etc on our website (www.hotrodtiki.com) and will ship to you(have just got a load of new tiki farm in today but it will take awhile to get on our site

Pages: 1 13 replies