Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I'm Freeeeeeee

Pages: 1 14 replies

T

After many trials and tribulations we have finally escaped the 909!!! The new digs are a wee bit closer to the water,which has been a nice thing the last couple of days. Now if I can find a PCH shuttle to get me to Sam's I'll have it made. Is it Thursday night the HB crowd has been meeting at Sam's? Either way they have a stuffed lobster special tonight that I will have to dive into. A;; you HB ohana, please drop me a line via e-mail for address and phone number. [email protected]

Tiki ciao

Trustar

Trustar, congrats on the big move! I too, have been pondering a relocation to HB but unlike you, I've been lazy about getting off my ass and making it happen. I guess I should stop procrastinating or I'll end up not being able to afford it (this damn housing market is crazy).

So whereabouts did you move to?

Trustar,

Just in time for Summer (where's Mongo Jerry now that we need him?). I think you've got my ph number and address, if not, let me know.

Bong's Tiki Hut is usually open weekends - give me a call.

But please, please, do not start surfing!

P.S. I hear the reason the area code is 909 is just in case the locals get it backwards, it still works...

P.S.P.S. Pop, if anyone needs to be in H.B., it's you.

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-05-22 14:08 ]

T

PP

I'm about 6 blocks from the HB pier.

Bong

I'm too crippled to surf for a while yet,but watch out when I do!

All spammers close your eyes......

711 Huntington St
HB, CA 92648

Trustar

A

Allright Trustar, Now it's time to get that Tiki Bar together.
Mahalo,
Al

T

Al

We are going to try to move the bar out of storage and to the new place. It might end up being to big though. Another thing I have to downsize!

Trustar

MB

ok, while cruising around on errands today, I felt a great vibe....HB is somehow cooler...how could that be...it's always cool...but somethin' is making it even better. Hmmm?
Welcome home you guys!!
ALOOOOOHA!!
4th of July Parade....who's in?

trustar, you are SUCH a lucky bastard! That has got to be one of the SCHWEETEST addresses in OC!

I visited my sister in Garden Grove a year ago, and one Monday morning we took a drive down PCH. Stopped a few blocks north of the pier so I could get out and suck in some of that marvelous sea air (it was a beautiful day; you could see Catalina crystal-clearly) and take some photos.

I guarantee you -- there is NOTHING like that in Texas.

You are SO envied, my man. Who did you have to kill to get that place? :wink: I think if I were lucky enough to be able to buy a house in HB, I'd never even consider moving away from it. EVER.

sigh one day, man, one day....

Lookit you, you're inspirin' people!

S

Congrats, Trustar!

Thursdays at Sam's! Saturdays at Bongs!

Woo hoo!

I escaped the 909 seven years ago and I'm never going back! Oh yeah, I go back everyday for work. Damn! Now if I can just find a job outside of the 909, I'll be all set! :wink:

Pop, you're overdue, man! I think the market jumped up about 100% since we last spoke of your pending move. There's a house just up the street from us that went on the market last week...

Congrats Trustar's!
See you around for "Happy Hour" at shanty town?? (712 Yorktown #20) (can alter tiki bars also, not just build em!) Score! HB is much a betta place now!!!!!

Good to have you in the neighborhood, Trustar. I'm sure we'll see you around.

Welcome to this side of
"THE ORANGE CURTAIN"
Have you signed your secrecy papers yet.
You cannot report any of this back to the 909.
OK, only to POP, but that's it.
And if you go back to visit (909) you have to grab someone off the beach and take them THERE and leave them.
Where's there? Who's them?
How does it feel to be a republican now?

Welcome to the coast!

I lived at Huntington/Adams for a few years, great community! Now I miss Longboards for fish & chips and ice cold beer!

And Pop, if you make the move to HB, you're supposed to bring the family too!

:tiki:

Mmmmmm. Looongboard...

T

Mahalo to my new homies out there in HB land for the warm welcomes. We will arrange a "pit stop" shortly and have our grand opening of Trustar's Isle of the Lost.

Tiki ciao

Trustar

Pages: 1 14 replies