Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

TIKI-TI to be in L.A. times

Pages: 1 11 replies

last night they were there shooting photos and having a good time. it is supposed to be in the calander section (the thin magazine) the friday before fathers day.keep your eyes peeled for a big ape-like guy with a really cool helmet in front of him on the bar(me)and your life will be complete!.( now i'm guarenteed to end up on the cutting room floor!).peace.

Sam's Seafood was in today's Times. They had a picture of Jeff the bartender sitting in front of the mural.

I think the LA Times is up to something. I just got a call from some reporter there asking questions about our Kona Lanes bowling night - I took the 5th...

Maybe a big scoop on Tiki Revival. Hang on to your Hula shirts and tiki mugs Ebay will go crazy. What was the name of the reporter?

He called himself Scott Martell.

S

LA Times is on the prowl. Rumor has it that they dwell among us...

K

nice...the tiki ti deserves the exposure...though two wheeling tiki and i will have to arrive as usual time to insure our places on said bar...directly in mike the tender's face!

i couldn't love another bar more...tiki for me or NADA! hello LA times people...welcome to my bar!

The Los Angelse Times weekend section on Thursday, May 22nd, pgs. 2-3, references Disneyland's Tiki Room.

The short article is authored by Geoff Boucher.

Tiki_Bong said...<I think the LA Times is up to something. I just got a call from some reporter there asking questions about our Kona Lanes bowling night - I took the 5th...>
I would have drank a 5th! :wink:

K

headed to the TIKI TI manana....YES CHI CHI ME!

not sure if 2 wheeler will be there ... one can only HOPE!

tiki ti rules!

the 2 wheeler only shares HIS bar on friday nights!. very rare to be there wed. am working on the the worlds best chi-chi!.POST SOME ART!

Update on Tiki in the LA Times:

On Tuesday, May 27th, the California section featured an article on the closure of Kona Lanes, written by Scott Martelle.

Pages: 1 11 replies