Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Did you loose your hat at Oasis?

Pages: 1 15 replies

I have had this hat on my desk since Oasis and keep forgetting to post it.
If you lost a hat somewhere near the Tiki Farm booth - let me know...
I'm not gonna tell you what kind of hat - because then everyone wil have 'lost it'
:P

M

Are they size 48 low-rise, mesh, thong (Brazilian floss) style? Oh, oops...you have a "hat." My mistake.

The search continues, those were my lucky undies.

midnite

ps I have a Polaroid of me in the undies if this will help anyone identify them. Here it is:

Oh crud, the image is not loading.

[ Edited by: midnite_tiki on 2003-05-22 21:59 ]

Now that you mention losing things...
Did anyone find my cowry shell earrings? I wonder what I did with them...? Maybe they fell off when I was wresteling with an APE or two?

Let me know,
Shell in the Pacific

P.S. Heaven is a place where you will find everything you have ever lost in your lifetime! It's all up there waiting for you!

MB

Sweetie, did you happen to find my shades and my "froggie hula" PJ's...gee I really liked those.
If anyone is "lost and found" I would definitely want it to be you...you just seem honest that way :)
And, CB delivers a mean "hangover" taco. To boot, he's busier than busy and says he'll go back for the chips....wow....no need for chips when we are all so busy.
Alohas to both of you...hope we see ya soon!
Aloha!!

Was it black? BTW - did you find my tiki necklace? I lost that along with my tiki keychain (Sorry Al & Shelly). The plastic that the loop was attached to broke off - must've been when I was hustlin' Holden's mugs.

I think I lost my liver on Friday night. I will need it back for my party. I contacted the Tropics and it wasn't left in my room.

anyone find Holdens "Trash Can Devider" from Tiki Oasis 2 ?? Doh! Holden? Trash can liner??? Wynona? what gives?

We are only missing a yellow carpet bag style tool kit filled about $500 in misc. tools OH
and my sons tennis shoes
Somebody? anybody?

I lost my innocence in room 210, did anyone find it??

S

I lost my Tiki from Tahiti during the Ape show brewhaha.

About 3 inches tall, deep brown wood grain.

Kinda resmembles Mr. Hanky.

Hidy Ho!

Anyone? Anyone?

Saturday morning I lost a cheeseburger I ate Friday night, but I don't really want it back.

A

Say, while we're on the subject, did anyone see my Tiki Bob mug sitting around somewhere? I think maybe I left it by the pool, along with a Luau 400 mug and a Suffering Bastard decanter. It's actually kinda hazy though - there might've been several other mugs, and I might've misplaced them anywhere on or nearby the grounds. Damn, they've gotta be somewhere!

Uh, there might've been one or two cocojoes too.

-Randy

HH

On 2003-05-23 08:16, tiki-riviera wrote:
I lost my innocence in room 210, did anyone find it??

i think i have it , whats was your name again?

Frealing A! I just noticed I think I lost my mind Friday night in room 135. Anyone seen it?

MB

I think the police confiscated it for research. You really should have put your hand over your TC nametag.
But, you really seemed ok to me after the weekend, so no harm done. Maybe they'll close the investigation after 7 years and you can retreive your property. It doesn't hurt to ask. :)

[ Edited by: Mrs. B on 2003-05-23 22:22 ]

MB

I think the police confiscated it for research. You really should have put your hand over your TC nametag.
But, you really seemed ok to me after the weekend, so no harm done. Maybe they'll close the investigation after 7 years and you can retrive your property. It doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Pages: 1 15 replies