Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikiwahine's Giant Tiki Garage Sale! *More Added Feb 13*

Pages: 1 1 replies

Well, I have to move across the country, and I need to find new homes for some items in my collection. I have a lot to list, so I'll start with a few and add more as I can. We're refinishing our floors & doing quite a few renos before we have to sell or rent our home.

Payment will be via PayPal. Shipping will be whatever it costs me to send it to you. Obviously if you want a few things I'll send them together so the cost is as low as possible. I can ship them via regular post, or however you prefer.

I've kept prices low so that I can ship everything out as soon as possible. I know it can be hard to find things when you're just starting out, I know I spent lots of time in thrift stores and on ebay, a luxury many people don't have. Hopefully everything here is affordable enough for whomever wants it. Most of these items I'm offering for less than I paid for them, but that's what garage sales are all about, right? :)

I haven't put a price down yet for the Frank Schirman bust, because it's a higher priced item and I will most likely list it on e-bay (along with a Pearl of Wisdom & the Maori Box)

Cheers! :)

Tikiwahine's Tiki Garage Sale Link!

Great Minds Drink Alike

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2011-02-13 21:58 ]

Oh yes and if any artist types would like to trade items for a piece of their handywork, I would be all over that!

Pages: 1 1 replies