Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Man Hawaii Original Paintings printed into a series of 85 Collectible Trading Cards

Pages: 1 3 replies

I've been going to Hawaii since 1978 and have lived there off and on up until 2000. I lived the Maui Life for several years and told the story of Hawaii through original hand painted collectible trading cards from local Maui artist Richard Fields.

Back in 1999, Pokemon' was all the rage and my children couldn't get enough of them. That was when I thought I needed to bring a positive message to the youth of America and introduce them to Tiki Man. We printed 50,000 packs of these beautiful cards and sold quite a few for a couple years and still have plenty to give away.

All that to say, I have several thousand packs and haven't done anything with them for over 10 years and I thought maybe Tiki Man Hawaii was ahead of his time.

So, I am unashamedly giving away these cards (5 pack max.) to whomever wants them, and I would love to hear from the Tiki community to see if they are worth entering back into the marketplace.

I'm not asking anyone to buy from me, if you want a free pack of cards (10 cards per pack) send me $1 with your address and I will ship them to you within the U.S. If you are outside the U.S., let me know where you are and I'll find out the cost to ship to you.

[ Edited by: Tiki Man Hawaii 2011-02-15 12:53 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Man Hawaii 2011-02-15 12:54 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Man Hawaii 2011-02-15 12:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Man Hawaii 2012-01-22 13:17 ]

This is genuinely a great idea.....Dang now it makes me want to make trading cards. Either that or just browse my collection of Magic cards again.

C

Can I have 5 packs please?:)

[ Edited by: cutielen 2012-01-22 10:48 ]

I've gotten a pack of these before from my sister before and they're pretty cool.These are really detailed paintings.:)I really like the holographic cards.I hope you can give me 5 packs of these!

Pages: 1 3 replies