Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

bbq / smoker / grill for tiki oasis

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hello, here are some pictures of a smoker / grill I custom made. Its got to racks that slide out, and a removeable coal insert for direct heat grilling. Below is a fire box large enough for 18" logs of your choice. Comes with a cast iron fire place rack. Heavy duty casters. Clean out drain. Dual zone temperature control. 18 guage metal was used for the smoke chamber and we rolled it ourselves. Virgin steel! This smoker has been well seasoned with white and red oak. Its still very new as I can count how many times I've cooked with it on one hand. Painted with BBQ 1200 degree paint. I can paint it again if you want. $450 now or $400 at Mojave Oasis where we will be smoking with it all weekend.
I can also build you one (although it won't be like this one). Depending on what you want prices could range from $400 on up. I can create a ebay auction as I accept paypal if you want to do it that way.
Todd a.k.a. "Dougs' Custom Smokers"
(805)844-5354

This smoker hold tempurature really nice! With the right wood it will smoke at 200 degrees for hours with minimal re-stoking.

The fire box is connected in the back to the smoke chamber via a 3" steel pipe with a baffle to prevent direct flame touching the meat.

Want more heat? Simply add your favorite charcoal or wood chunks to this removeable tray directly under your cooking surface. Or just use it as a BBQ/Grill!

Since its made almost entirely out of sheet metal its rather light weight for its size, and two average sized people can lift it right into a truck bed or trailer. Or one husky feller.

[ Edited by: tld92019 2011-02-18 10:36 ]

wood look nice with a Tiki on it.

T

Some people asked to see the back side of the smoker, here is a better picture of the "business end"...

Pages: 1 2 replies