Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

My Tiki Shack

Pages: 1 5 replies

I built my tiki shack last summer. I have more pics of the construction if you want to see them, I will post them. This year i'm going to make some tiki decorations for the shack.

I like the bridge that leads to your shack. Looks like a very fun place. :)

T

Oh, the fun I'd have decorating THAT up! That ceiling is just begging for a carpet of fishing nets, glass floats, tiki baubles, little lights, and all manner of other stuff! If one wanted to cover up the view of neighbors' yards, the windows could be filled in with bamboo-ish bead curtains, mug shelves, and/or rain walls. Bit of plastic house gutter around the bottom, plastic panels to fill in the windows, a fountain pump or two, and a PVC pipe around the top with holes drilled that sprays the water onto the plastic sheets, plus some deep blue bulbs, and: outside, a bridge with a view of the neighbor's yards - inside, a tiki oasis in a tropical rainstorm! Oh, so much potential, and I'm sure you'll do it up right.

Good lookin' shack---definitely post more pics when you tiki it up! Love that popcorn cart. :)

Thanks so much for the comments. I will post more pics soon. I'm currently building a 60 inch round wood Tiki patio table for this summer. The popcorn popper was out that night cause I do backyard movies. We invite our friends over and party the night away. Tiki Bar is open!! Few more party pics from last year for you to enjoy. My Screen size is 12 ft x 20 ft (300 inch). Everyone love the cutouts for pictures.

Fantastic...wish I had cool neighbors like this! As it were, I am the coolest one on my street...and I'm not that cool. As awesome as this is, the steel pan takes the cake.

Pages: 1 5 replies