Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The Kustom Klub Art & Kraft event, London, April 9th 2011

Pages: 1 2 replies

C

London Lowbrow & Kustom Ko-op presents our follow up to the extremely successful Kustom Kristmas. The Kustom Klub will feature the Kream of London's alternative/Kustom/Tattoo/Tiki/Rockabilly crafters and artists. With stalls selling Tattoo inspired jewellery, unique Rockabilly clothing, Tiki Homewares and alternative crafts, and our infamous Art Korner, with Live painting and Pinstriping, Kustom, Tattoo and Tiki art.

Anyone who came to Kustom Kristmas will remember the amazing cake, and Marianna and Nicola will once again be bringing their delicious cake creations. Hot food will also be available from the bar.

We are really excited to announce our headlining act MojoKings! With their cracking new album Whatever Happened To Rock N Roll, MojoKings are set to rock our socks off! We’ll also have rockin’ DJs till late.
The Horatia is conveniently located between Highbury & Islington and Holloway Tube stations, and is serviced by various night buses including the 43 and the 271.

Confirmed stall holders include:
2Dollar Jo
Clumsy
Dolly Cool
Katie A-Go-Go
Kalahula
Lily Bamboo
Los Furias Tiki
More Brains, Vicar?
Rock N Ruin
Subversive Constructs
Sweet Jane Pinstriping
Von Leadfoot Pinstriping

The Kustom Klub, 4pm - 2 am , 9th April 2011, the Horatia, Holloway Road, London, UK
more info at: http://www.facebook.com/londonkoop

I'll be bringing a couple of plain Doug Mugs along to be Kustomised... And I'm hoping to preview a couple of bits for The Garter Belts & Gasoline Nostalgia Festival for those that can't make it to Australia this Easter (which would include me...).

Looks like a great day out!

C

great stuff! Can't wait to see them! The piccies i've seen so far look awesome!

We've added some great new stall holders and artists to the line up now, and we have the fantastic Mojokings headlining.

To find out more head to the facebook events page http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165251233527887

Clumsy x

Pages: 1 2 replies