Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Time To Say Good Buy!

Pages: 1 12 replies

W

Have you been hitting the road looking for a good buy? Well then don't keep that good buy to yourself, share it here with everyone! We all love a good deal and these days more than ever we all want to say "Good buy!" So here's a thread where you can say "Good buy, Tiki central!"

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2011-03-01 00:06 ]

W

This delicious wheat bread would be great for sandwiches or toast, it's that versatile! And it's 3% better for you than plain white bread! Right now you can get a single loaf for a mere 57¢ at the Oh-Why-Me Market in Melba, Idaho! 57¢? Good buy, Tiki Central!

W

A can of Swanson's chicken broth for 25¢? Is that possible? It is at Gravel-N-Wheat in Colfax, Washington! All week long! Limit 3 per customer! Now you can finally afford to catch a winter cold! Good buy, Tiki Central!

W

A whole pound of saltine crackers, individually wrapped for your protection, wouldn't that be the high life? Well you don't need to be J.P. Gotrockafeller to enjoy such a luxury if you stop in at John Day River Road Groceries & Hardware & Feed in Astoria, Oregon where you can get that dream pound of crackers for a mere $1.65! Good buy, Tiki Central!

TM

Now that I think about it, I must "refudiate" my former stance, and confess that in fact, you were correct all along!

"irregardless".....

W

That is correct sir! The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas is a great movie for "...The perpetually stoned."

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas has a rating of 3.4 on IMDB and in her FIVE STAR Amazon.com customer review Margaret Jones said "I am happy with this happy video."

But get this, you can get a used copy of Lucas Vigor's "13th favorite movie of all time" for as low as two dollars and five cents!!! Less than three bucks for a movie in which Stephen Baldwin sports a really awesome haircut? That is most definitely a...Good buy, Tiki Central!

TM

Woof,
I just received a cable back from my ancestral home
It tells me I'm the Great Gazoo
Successor to the throne
My throne will be a bungalow way up in the trees
Where I'll be the ruling monarch over all
My place will be gorillas, apes, monks and chimpanzees
Who will be ever ready after my call
Well, I will be that King Gazoo
The ruler high of the bungaloos
And when I ride on the mighty Nile