Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau 2002 video download

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

I have been toying with my video software. I basically think it sucks, but hey. So I made this 30 second clip from last year's event. If a bunch of you guys download it, it will close me down as I get 1 Gig a month on this site. What the hell. It's Here It's Memorial Day Weekend and it appears no one is on the net. Those who are, get to see this and then I may have to delete it before I use all my bandwidth.

D

Thanks Swanky for posting it, It wasn't long enough :cry: wish I had been there! Good luck to this years event it's bound to be a success! By the way I loved the strobe light smoke and bubbles blowin Tiki! :D

S

Already over the limit. If my signature image is missing below (and above), it means they turned the site off from overuse. If the image is there, you can go download.

R
Rain posted on Sun, May 25, 2003 9:46 PM

swanky, can you convert that to an mpg by any chance? macs don't play nice with avis all the time.

also - i can put it in my web space for some time for people to download.

[ Edited by: Rain on 2003-05-25 21:46 ]

S

Rain - yes I can, and great! I'll make the mpeg and put it up there soon. Only trouble is, it may be huge. I finally figured out how to use DIVX and make this avi 10th it's normal size. We'll see...

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: Swanky on 2003-05-26 08:39 ]

[ Edited by: swanky on 2003-05-26 08:43 ]

R
Rain posted on Mon, May 26, 2003 9:24 AM

well, if it's gonna be that big, forget it - just give me the avi and i'll put it up.

i can't see it though :(

R
Rain posted on Mon, May 26, 2003 9:32 AM

OK, here it is:

http://gregrebis.com/tikis2.avi

:)

S

Sorry. The first shot had it at 25 megs. I tweaked it down to a 7 meg mpeg, but the sound was unlistenable.

R
Rain posted on Mon, May 26, 2003 9:46 AM

that's ok - thanks for trying. maybe i can find the divx codec...

at any rate it's up for downloading.
:)

Pages: 1 8 replies