a great place for tiki stuff

Pages: 1 14 replies

http://www.cafeshops.com/tbasic/

its called

| tropicana |

:)

Mmmmmmm...yummy!
A no-profile spam-a-licious first post!

Can I get a side of junk mail with that?

Oh! I thought this forum was for posting places with tiki stuff in it?

Sorry!! :o

Now to be fair, posting information on Tiki related items we might be interested in is certainly apropos. For instance I might need to know where to find women's panties (regular or the "classic" thong variety) with some strange guys E-name printed on them. Imagine the surprise of that special someone, when she receives delicate intimates with the word "fishy" printed on them. Remember when you buy from Tropicana your buying "class".
Mahalo,
Al

You are right Tropicana. It is a place for tiki 'stuff'. You see, we have sometimes been "spammed" with 'stuff' to buy right off the bat, just because it has some tiki reference. We (and I speak mainly for myself at this moment), usually like the introductions of who you are, that hopefully you are glad you found us, and you look forward to meeting up with us at a future event.

Seeing that you quickly signed up to get a Tiki Central sign-on name without filling out any profile info, and immediately placed your 'stuff' for sale, I got that certain special SPAM feeling (and not the kind you eat either).

My apologies in advance if you are truly planning on becoming a contributing part of our on-line family. I can only wait to see if you will be. All too often, at this time, approximately 99% of those that start their first post with a spam-o-licious (sometimes spam-malicious) post, usually don't end up being a contributing long term member of Tiki Central. Actually, it's probably 100%, since I can't seem to even find that 1% that would technically be the exception to the rule.

So there's my explanation to my reply to your original post.

Take it with a grain of salt or a shot of rum.

I'm more of an ezboard peson, I keep over on those communities, I can see why now!

T

I guess EZboard people like spam more than we do.

Mmmmm spam musubi!

E
Erika posted on Mon, May 26, 2003 9:51 AM

It's disappointing that the "great place for tiki stuff" has only one tiki image. And that one has a big drink glass printed over half of the poor tiki's face.

tikifish wrote:
I guess EZboard people like spam more than we do.
Mmmmm spam musubi!

They must also like pop ups every 10 seconds. My Pop-Up Stopper was working overtime! Geeez!

I wanted to see what EZboard was about, and yes, if you type in "Tiki" into the search you get three pages of message boards with "Tiki" in their name. Don't bother checking it out. It's a waste of time. It's like going to The (now defunct) Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, CA....the only thing "tiki" at either place was just the name.

TikiFish: yes....mmmmmmm...spam misubi!

R

Spam or not, that stuff is Snoooooze-ville.........zzzzz ;-p

E

Yep, craptastic as my bro Matt sez. A flagrant attempt to shill, and even the "mugs" are just dang coffee mugs with logotype on 'em. About as Tiki as my Granny's Schnauzer.

I like EZboard forums too, how do you think I found my massive collection of pirate software?

:wink:,
em-boy.

ye gods!

All my life I've been searching for a t-shirt with an image on it! And now that the moment has come.. I.. I... just don't know. It feels so, anticlimactic.

Because computer geeks need more t-shirts.

Thank goodness for Sugar Caddy Daddy looking out for all of us. Just tell it like it is SCD! We need that spammed kind of tiki stuff like the baloney I can find on the end cap at my local Hallmark store.

This forum is called "COLLECTING TIKI". That would lead many to believe that it is a forum intended for somewhat unique and perhaps collectible tiki related items. This forum is not titled "Buying random barely tropical stuff".

Movie Dialog
Bogart- "Who are you?
Sugar Caddy Daddy- "I am the Tiki Police"
Bogart- "If you're the police, where's your badge?
Sugar Caddy Daddy-"Badge? Badge? I don't got no badge? I don't have to show you any stinkin badges!!!!

Ok that was slightly altered but still......

Da Monkeyman

H

I'm sorry, I know it's already been mentioned to death, but, what the fuck?!? Panties that say "Fishy"? I'm just not getting the scenario in which I would want these. I usually subscribe to the if you can't say anything nice... thing, but... jesus h! Fishy? It's just too much for a girl to handle, I can't keep my mouth shut on this one. It's so bad, it's almost good, but thankfully it's not good enough for me to actually buy the suckers. It's just bad enough for me to mock them. Which I feel mildly bad about.

A

Pages: 1 14 replies