Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

A Tiki Reunion at Bahooka...for...ME!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

A little self-serving...but here it goes anyway...

As posted on Facebook by good friend Adrian:

Aloha Friends!!

As you may or may not know, our beloved "Father Tiki," Scott Kingsbury, Tiki Central's "PapeToaTane" moved to India, where he has been having the time of his life.

Upon his first visit back "home," one of the things he wanted to do the most was get together with all his old Tiki Ohana. So, if you're available, or even if you're not and feel like changing your plans, we'll be meeting at The Bahooka in Rosemead on Thursday, April 7. Let's say 7PM on.

Father Tiki Scott Kingsbury Reunion
Thursday April 7, 2011
7PM
Bahooka

I know it would mean the world to him to see all the old crew in person again!

Hope to see you there!!!

PS...if you know someone that you think might be interested in catching up with Scott, please feel free to pass this on or make sure they know about it. Thanks!

H

What a pleasant surprise, I will try my hardest to make this one. It has been such a long time. Hope to see you there.

Sounds Great.
Gonna try to make this one.

Jeff (btd)

I am looking forward to seeing both of you...hope you can make it!

Aloha...and Namaste from India!!

Scott+

bump

DZ

I'm there.

J

Just wanted to say how much we're looking forward to gathering with our beloved 'Father Tiki' again tomorrow night at Bahooka!
Everyone is encouraged to come on down, even for just a short while, and say hi.
After all, we don't know when or if he'll be back any time soon!
So, who's in???
Cheers!

I'll be there with my family. After all, Stephanie and I were married by Father Tiki! :)

P

Love to be able to do this, but can't make Bahooka on a Thursday at 7PM.

Do extend my greetings and best wishes to Father Tiki for me.

[ Edited by: PiPhiRho 2011-04-06 19:58 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies