Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Uncle Trav's hut # 4 has a new home

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hut number four is up for grabs. If you would like to make an offer please do so. I will take offers until Tuesday night. This will not be an eBay auction. I hope this is not to much of a sticker shock but I would like to get $ 100.00 for it. If the offers go past that price that would be fantastic. The highest offer gets the hut. If it does not hit the one hundred mark I will keep it for a diorama build. One of a kind and completely hand made. This hut is loaded with tons of hand detailing from the wood outrigger beam to the plank floors and bamboo lashings. This hut measures about 4" wide 8" long and 8 1/2" high. Contains just over two hundred hand split, cut, stained, glued and detailed pieces of real bamboo and took many many hours to build. A little piece of Polynesian paradise for your collection. There it is. I'll leave it out for three days and see what happens and thanks for looking.

Please see my thread here for more photos. http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33960&forum=18&start=75&91

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2011-03-16 06:28 ]

T

Very cool!

Thanks Skip. I have about thirty five hours of work in this hut. Lots of work on the small details with a pair of small hemostats.

Uncle trav
I'll go $ 5.00 and pay shipping if no other offers, let me know and will send cash.
Hell, $6.00 if you sign it

I forgot to mention that I will pick up the shipping costs if that helps out a bit. Thanks again for looking.

Not much time left!!!!!!!!!!!!

All done. Hut number four has a new home. Thanks to everyone for taking a look!!

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2011-03-16 06:32 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies