Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

anyone interested: Tikis by Seamus on Ebay now

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

Hi ya'll. I've got some cool stuff on Ebay this week if anyone is intersested. I'm also working on a new batch of castings in various colors and finishes which I hope to have available soon.
here's the link:
This is the very first of this model that I am offering up for sale.

IF you're not in the market, it's still good eyecandy. Cheers!

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-05-27 13:23 ]

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-05-27 13:35 ]

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-05-27 13:37 ]

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-05-28 11:26 ]

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-05-28 11:29 ]

[ Edited by: seamus on 2003-06-03 09:27 ]

J
JTD posted on Mon, May 26, 2003 3:40 PM

Seamus,
V. nice (I'm bidding on one) and a great contrast to the "a great place for tiki stuff" post. Good Luck.

-JTD

[ Edited by: JTD on 2003-05-26 16:59 ]

S

Thanks JTD , I've been working on some Tiki thong panties, but when I saw Tropicana stuff I figured I could never compete w/ them!! Seriously though, I always appreciate the feedback. I feel kinda awkward shamelessly promoting myself like this, but I really love making this stuff and so far everyone that has purchased something from me has been very happy with it. So I try to get the word out to as many people as possible when I'm selling without being to pushy about it. If you haven't already, check my website for more goodies.
Cheers , and good luck!
Seamus

S

Hi Seamus,

My Girlfriend said we received 2 "heavy" packages last Friday. I'll be in Vancouver until Saturday, so when I get home i'll check them out and let you know how they handled the trip to Florida...

S

SullTiki! Good 'Ol UPS, Right on schedule. I was gonna Email you tomorrow to see if they made it. I packed 'em good, but that's a long way to travel. Please let me know the "condition their condition is in". Please pardon the obscure quote, I was at a wild Big Lebowsky Bday party this weekend and this stuff just keeps slipping out! Hope you had a great trip. Was it Vancouver BC or WA ?

The Dude Abides :wink:

S

He certainly did that night. But he was no help the morning after!

On 2003-05-26 16:28, seamus wrote:
I've been working on some Tiki thong panties

Good Lord, I read that as "Tiki thong PARTIES". Now that would be an interesting concept....

Trader Woody

T

So would the guys and gals have to wear thongs at this party??? (Or just the wahines)

[ Edited by: Tikitack on 2003-05-29 09:33 ]

S

perhaps someone should suggest this idea to Tikimaxton for the Castaway Cove Opening...
never mind, I really want to go.
seamus

T

Seamus - just got my tiki in the mail today (the middle one of the pics) and I love it! Very nice work. I can't wait to get home to figure out where to put it. Or it just might have to stay here in the office so I can look at it all day :wink:
Mahalo!

S
seamus posted on Tue, Jun 3, 2003 5:30 PM

Cool! glad to hear it. Yeah I really like that one too. I'm making some more of those frames right now. In fact, there might just be a mate to yours in the stack somewhere. thanks for the feedback.
cheers!
seamus

Pages: 1 11 replies